Grand Inquisitor returns (on Xmas Eve)?

Did you intend for the GI event to return on Dec 24th? Are you trying to **** off families at Christmas?

Replies

• Options
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Did you intend for the GI event to return on Dec 24th? Are you trying to **** off families at Christmas?

Have you considered waiting until Boxing Day to do the event?
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Datamine shows it lasts for a week
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I hadn't really realized people needed a datamine to tell them a Legendary Event lasts 7 days.
  • Options

You know you need to get away from your family for 20 minutes.

More concerned with getting 2 more from gear 12 to r5 in time than having to play on christmas eve.

Lol my nephew will probably want to watch, hes 8 and loves star wars. Call it family bonding
  • Options
    At least now we have a countdown for Christmas!
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

I hadn't really realized people needed a datamine to tell them a Legendary Event lasts 7 days.

To be faaiiiirrr I can't keep track of the different kinds of events anymore.
  • Options
    NOTW wrote: »

You mean wookie life day right?
  • Options

Give me a break. You arent going to be nonstop busy all week.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Still gotta poop.
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Made my month.

i6597urjpo8c.png
  • Options

Made my month.

i6597urjpo8c.png

Happy Life Day to you too galactic traveler.

You know, i was at disney world during christmas a few years back and wss in star wars launch bay. All the cast were wishing you a happy life day on christmas eve and day and would respond with what i said above if you hit them up with it first.
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    Still gotta poop.

It's Christmas. You'll be pooping more if anything.
  • Options
    And this all completely neglects to mention that they gave us 36 (!) days notice of the event. Thats something to cheer about.. no "surprise, its here this afternoon!!". I feel CG has been giving us more lead time on things lately. ( when I first saw it I thought it was 36 *hours* notice and almost panicked! WAIT! you said December sometime!! :-)
  • Options
    For those of us that had the Inquisitorius characters ready not long after the last event ended, the countdown will be excruciating to see each day. I was expecting a 3 month wait, but that's my fault for having reasonable expectations.
  • Options
    CG does not recognize Christmas! But they do takeoff it for work
  • Options
    Drim wrote: »
    CG does not recognize Christmas! But they do takeoff it for work

Usually for about a month as I recall
  • Options
    Most people have time off over Christmas, so I don't see this as a big deal. Although, for those who have been waiting a long time for the event to return, it must have been frustrating when it popped up only to say it returns in 35 days!
  • Options

You know you need to get away from your family for 20 minutes.

More concerned with getting 2 more from gear 12 to r5 in time than having to play on christmas eve.

Lol my nephew will probably want to watch, hes 8 and loves star wars. Call it family bonding

20 minutes? lol, hope you brought them all to R8/R9 :smile:

A couple of the tiers are pretty rough - I'd allocate more time for it and definitely watch a walk-through (or two).
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Ultra
    11525 posts Moderator
    Options

Are you not going to use any entertainment apps on your device during the christmas week?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Are you not going to use any entertainment apps on your device during the christmas week?

Apparently they are going to be glued to their family 24/7 that week.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    If you want to get GI, then fine, but why do I need to see that (insert insult) in my event tab for soooo looong?
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Encouragement