Shipments gear not doubled (yet?)

panzer
48 posts Member
edited December 2022
Rewards on nodes and Scavenger shop have been updated (double rewards on nodes and half the value in Scavenger shop), but the shipments have not changed.
I believe the Mk3 Sienar should be 20 pieces for 520 guild currency for example (or 10 pieces for 260?).
Will it happen after the store refreshes?
Am I missing something?

anma7ovydz5b.jpg
lfkcwzm3grid.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Yes, it usually takes the next refresh to take affect.
  • Options
    Thank you.
    Wait and see then...
  • CorranHorn80
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Retracted
  • CorranHorn80
    41 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Weekly shipments didn’t change but regular shipments did.
  • Options
    Gear from the dally challenges hasn't been doubled. Weekly shipments won't change until the next refresh as usual.
  • Options
    Yes, it seems the change comes live after a store refresh indeed.
  • PickNameToidentifYou
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    so they did not notify on the update date and all my hoarded gear now cost 50% in scrap from what we have before? werent they gonna double it?
    Post edited by PickNameToidentifYou on
  • Options
    so they did not notify on the update date and all my hoarded gear now cos 50% in scrap from what we have before? werent they gonna double it?

they were never gunna double it, that was something people hoped for.
  • Options
    so they did not notify on the update date and all my hoarded gear now cost 50% in scrap from what we have before? werent they gonna double it?

They never planned to double it. That's why people have been reminding us to scrap our stash for weeks.
    By the way, thanks for those warnings. Bronziums and carbonites will become a huge problem with this change.
  • Options

They never planned to double it. That's why people have been reminding us to scrap our stash for weeks.
    By the way, thanks for those warnings. Bronziums and carbonites will become a huge problem with this change.

Why would they be any different? Income doubled for all that stuff. Only the dialy challenge drops have not increased, how much of that were you trading for ccb and bronziums? Net neutral (Except for the hoard that was not cashed in).
  • Options
    Typical CG... we are gonna give you X but nerf Y. The sad part is they know the star wars IP is a monopoly and until something else comes along they can continue not to care about player bases. Krackens keep this mess alive