Might be done and it’s basically conquest

I’ve been a bit of a defender of conquest over the last while - even found it almost fun. It’s been achievable with a bit of thought and regular play, and consistent box 5’s over time with maybe one 6 every few months still get you pretty close to what you need.

This time I was a little busier than normal, feeling the game slightly less than normal, and it’s just ground me to a halt with conquest, completely. It is just not fun after a while. I don’t want to do it again. I’m halfway through sector two. I spent 100 crystals on energy for it about 6 hours ago, and can’t even make myself spend it just to get some currency and grab some extra gear pieces.

Here’s the thing. The way I want to play/the people I want to play with in game, datacrons are important. And conquest is datacrons. Datacrons are TW and GAC. So I, out of nowhere, am suddenly feeling very done with conquest, and as a result am about 98% sure I’m going to jack the game in completely. Over the last week of ignoring conquest, I’ve slowly ceased to care much about refreshes or arenas all that much either.

CG have had £30-£60 a month from me for years. I don’t regret it at all - I’ve spent a lot more time having fun with, engaged with, and finding a community with this game than anything else by far. For 4 1/2 years. But i don’t see a way to cut back time a bit and still play the way I want to play, so I think, having squeezed just about every drop of fun out the game, I’m very probably done.

I don’t really know why I’m writing this, other than to ask whether anyone has ended up dropping off or quitting because of this exact chain?

Replies

• Options
    Sounds like what usually happens when you take a break from the game. Doesn't take much to lose interest because grinding through daily activities and weekly events doesn't seem so bad when you're in the thick of it but once you break the cycle you tend realise it's not really worth the hassle.

Happens to me with every game and one day it will happen to this game too.
  • Options
    sounds_like_someones_got_a_case_of_the_mondays.gif
  • Options
    43qacehlrjcj.png
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    It's a game, if you are no longer having fun step a way for a little bit. Sometimes a break can go a long way.