Reva Resources

So over on the RotE and The Apple servers there's been a lot of work to get ready for the new version of the Reva mission with Thermals implemented. A couple people have taken that work and crafted a couple cheat sheets to aid in modding and also thinking tactically about how to approach the mission. Much of the data gathering, theory crafting and testing that became these recommendations was mine, but Veek and Themi are the respective creators of the actual visuals here.

Here is Veek's graphic to aid in modding:
revamods2.png

and here is Themi's graphic to aid in both modding and strategy:
SwgohInqReva_Nutshell.png

If anyone wants more information on the mission and recommendations, or if you want someone to double check your modding, we've got a great little community at The Apple focussed on just these things. Feel free to drop in anytime.

The Apple invite link: https://discord.gg/b3ezy7nQ

Good luck next week, everyone. And, of course, record your run if you can, for the benefit of all.

Replies

• TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options
    Why the accuracy arrow.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options
    Second question, are we not worried about 7's assists?
  • Options
    Hm
  • Options
    @TVF

This is all explained at The Apple, but the short answer relating to the Accuracy Arrow is that 5B counterattacks. When you counter-attack, you don't get to pick your target.

Meanwhile, Jawa has both an AoE **and** evasion in his unique (for a total 32% dodge chance).

So a very common problem in the opening is Jawa AoEs and 5B counters ... and misses.

Why is this a problem?

Well, because of Grand Inquisitor's unique "Compassion Leaves a Trail" which states that if any enemy dodges an Inquisitorious ally's attack, all OTHER enemies take damage.

That means that whenever you attack Jawa (and 5B can't avoid this) you have a serious chance of taking 2 thermals per other Jawa enemy (per Scav's unique).

As for 7S, yes, we're worried about her assists, but this turn order and strategy still gives you the best chance to gain TenacityUP at the earliest possible moment in the battle. Without the TenUP everyone dies. With it, everyone is fine. But it requires 6 stacks of Purge before GI's turn. Someone has to go first and take the hit for the team. That someone is 7S who can convert buffs to Purge. If she takes someone to 6 stacks right away, GI TM Jumps and automatically goes next and no one else takes thermals. If not, another Inq takes a turn, 7S assists, and again if we reach 6 Purge GI will TM jump and grant TenUP.

Etcetera. The longer this goes on, the more 7S assists, but we can't get enough Tenacity on her to stop the Thermals and we can't force her to be dazed. So we live with the risk.

There is much more at The Apple if you're interested.
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    All of this makes my head hurt. I just want to enjoy a mobile game without having to do so much math and calculations. :|
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    All of this makes my head hurt. I just want to enjoy a mobile game without having to do so much math and calculations. :|

You can enjoy it as it is but the math is to maximize your odds of winning
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

You can enjoy it as it is but the math is to maximize your odds of winning

Why can't I just use a datacron to maximize my odds? ;)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    All of this makes my head hurt. I just want to enjoy a mobile game without having to do so much math and calculations.

You can always trust people and just follow the orders of the people who have already done the math.
  • Options
    Any hope for 2s on the team instead of 8b? Especially if no aoe's, wouldn't the big hits and control from 2s be better?
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Any hope for 2s on the team instead of 8b? Especially if no aoe's, wouldn't the big hits and control from 2s be better?

because of her hero ability in TB... every attack is an AOE
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this, and for the work put in by all!