Trying to get lead of my guild

I am trying to get lead of my guild cause my guild leader Argyle passed away over a week ago. I have been messaging support in the game to transfer lead to me but support says they can't do it

Replies

• Options
    Firstly its sad to hear about your guild leader, our alliance went through the same last year.

Best choice is to create a new guild and move everyone into the new one. That way you also have a permanent memorial for your fallen leader too as he will obviously remain in the old one.

Downside is you can't sim raids for awhile, but seeing as they all go end of this month no real loss there.
  • LordDirt
    5040 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, create a new guild and invite everyone over.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Ok well that makes sense tysm!
  • Options
    An officer can become the leader, but the original must be inactive for 20(?) days and then the officer would need to contact EA support
  • Options
    Yeah I'm an officer but the current leader that passed away has been in active only 10 days so far
  • Options
    Apart from not being able to promote/demote officers, you're able to do everything else in the meantime. Once the 20 days of inactivity are reached, the officer who is going to become the new leader (ie, you) needs to open an EA support ticket requesting the guild leader be removed.
  • Options
    Ok cool thanks I'll just wait the 20 days, I think it would be a lot of work making new guild and trying get everyone in it lol