NS Feat

Is the bug on this feat going to be fixed? When I saw this feat I spend gear and credits on night sisters to be able to try and complete this feat. I didn’t have enough gear to get them to survivable levels but enough I thought I could at least when some wins with help from my Reliced characters. Now if it remains they must survive I wasted resources. This is unfair and needs to be fixed!! This will be the difference in getting the Red create for me!!!

Replies

• Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options
    If by fix you mean a changed description it will be fixed for next conquest round
  • LordDirt
    5041 posts Member
    Options
    welcome to CG :D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • telboy007
    76 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Just get voluntary vanguard and fortitude discs, that will help (also % increase in health and protection).
  • Options
    Lot of this going around.
    07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    What gears you have on your Nightsisters? I'm doing it with G12 Talzin (L), R4 Ventress, R0 Daka and Zombie and G9 3* Merrin. I can reliably farm sector 1 Nightsister node and now I got a win against sector 2 Yoda lead Jedi. Getting them to survive is not hard when the team is all about revives.
  • Joebo720
    648 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Step 1: Pray for VV disk

Step 2: Put in LV as 5th

Step 3: Win

Doesn't matter what level your NS are, just don't pick a team that has AoE. Treasure node on 2 works perfectly fine. Get the 20 kills and the plague feat.

edit: side note can also get Momentum feat using same idea. This is the way.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    I've managed to successfully win 4 battle so far in Sector 2 Hard against Geo and MM teams, with g9 Talzin, r1 Asajj, g12 Daka, g10 Zombie, and g8/3* Merrin...I don't even have all the zetas on them, just the key ones (Talzin lead, Asajj unique, and Daka's).

Zealous Ambition helps this team a lot, as does Amplified Agony/Caustic Emissions/Volatile Accelerator. Entrenched/Vitality and other survivability disks can help too. Really just need to try to time the revives with Daka correctly, to finish the battle with everyone intact.

I'm glad it's not as onerous as we all thought initially. That being said, I also wish they would change just one of the feats that requires new, non-farmable units into something a little more widely accessible. Just one. Heck Old Republic would be good, because it's more related to the time period of the Sith Empire lore-wise, and it's a faction for the Krayt raid, so we could double dip on the usefulness of the toons we're building up.

Any word on how Tuskens are doing at low gear??
    Nauros wrote: »
    What gears you have on your Nightsisters? I'm doing it with G12 Talzin (L), R4 Ventress, R0 Daka and Zombie and G9 3* Merrin. I can reliably farm sector 1 Nightsister node and now I got a win against sector 2 Yoda lead Jedi. Getting them to survive is not hard when the team is all about revives.

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I have all the old Tuskens on relic with Chieftain at G11 and Warrior at G9, and they are doing fine against MM. All zetas on, I have no shortage so I upgraded it just to be sure.
  • Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »

Doesn't matter what level your NS are, just don't pick a team that has AoE. Treasure node on 2 works perfectly fine. Get the 20 kills and the plague feat.

Agree with VV but I'd argue Malak is better than LV since he'll keep fear on the opponents.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    I can confirm VV is not necessary, nor is a GL. I also just beat an S2 BB team using the NS I described above.

Thanks for the intel @Nauros - no relics at all on my Tuskens because I haven't done the requisite GL farms yet, but I am slowly working on them anyway for Krayt. I think finishing up my last 3 JKL reqs is probably more impactful in the short run, but maybe my Tuskens will be viable by the next couple Conquests. I do have Malgus and strong Sith, so I realllllly want to push hard on the new Sith Interceptor.
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    I have beat a S2 Phoenix team several times. No Ezra on the team.

Has anyone confirmed all three have to survive or can one or two of the three die?
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I saw reported in another thread that all three have to survive.
    EdSolo wrote: »
    I have beat a S2 Phoenix team several times. No Ezra on the team.

Has anyone confirmed all three have to survive or can one or two of the three die?

• Options
    On the Tuskens, Ewok nodes are fabulous. I got 200 Momentum the first try, plus I won.
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »

Not sure this will work on the S3 treasure node for momentum. IIRC that is NS's which does have 2 AoE and 1 random damage
  • Options
    I love the ns feat. Fun team (3 star g11 Merrin works fine). i miss the time, when i run them in arena. But 40 battles is the non-fun part, where I repeat the same battle over and over again.
  • Options
    I 3 star'ed nodes with them (g12 MT, r5 Daka/Zombie, r4 Asajj, g8 Merrin) all the way into first half of S4. Mainly against Dooku, Ewoks, or Clone Troopers. Now I just settled down to farming S2 bonus, which picks up the no attackers and plagues feat as well.
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1091 posts Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Against Phoenix also works wonders with the catalyst disk. They drop below 100% health even through protection and then heal back to full because of the plague. After a few turns your offence is massive and they all hit for 100k+ and you can start taking them out properly. That works even in s4 with all g12 except g11 merrin
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg