c4ygc2bdp0km.jpg
  • twstdbydsn
    1102 posts Member
    Options
    they should give us double the May 4th rewards now :p
  • crzydroid
    7358 posts Moderator
    Options
    Haven't heard back from devs in this yet (still morning in California), but a message on Answers HQ makes it sound like there is an EA-wide issue with online services right now.
  • dogwelder79
    1503 posts Member
    Options
    CG. Cancel the update! I couldn't play last night and I can't play now! Why did you have to touch the raids? Just make the sith simmable and add the krayt. This update has been the biggest disaster in the history of videogames! You broke something that was good and some of us can't even log in! Just undo everything and go back to normal!
    Congrats for ruining the may 4th celebration!
  • Dragoth
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Its an EA account issue. They are aware of it.
  • Options
    CG. Cancel the update! I couldn't play last night and I can't play now! Why did you have to touch the raids? Just make the sith simmable and add the krayt. This update has been the biggest disaster in the history of videogames! You broke something that was good and some of us can't even log in! Just undo everything and go back to normal!
    Congrats for ruining the may 4th celebration!

It's an EA issue, not a CG/game issue. The Title Update just seems to have correlated with the timing.
    Co-GL, Empire's 501st
  • Csf
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Arghhh! So frustrating! Stuck in an Error Code 3 Loop!
  • Options
    At least the Devs have finally acknowledged this. I messaged CS through the app 2 times and each time they just closed it out and said this was already resolved yesterday. They are not even reading my issue, which is really frustrating. I hope EA/CG does right by its players and offers something nice in our inboxes, I missed my ship arena payout so that is probably 300 gems lost since I won't hit first place like normal and at this rate will also miss out on my GA attacks, so that is going to be another 800 gems. =(
  • Options
    At least the Devs have finally acknowledged this. I messaged CS through the app 2 times and each time they just closed it out and said this was already resolved yesterday. They are not even reading my issue, which is really frustrating. I hope EA/CG does right by its players and offers something nice in our inboxes, I missed my ship arena payout so that is probably 300 gems lost since I won't hit first place like normal and at this rate will also miss out on my GA attacks, so that is going to be another 800 gems. =(

3 Clone Wars Chewbacca shards incoming.
  • Screerider
    1406 posts Member
    Options
    I just opened TWO daily Mystery Chests on the webstore. TWO! And a free calendar. Happy May the F***.
  • Options
    Of course the game is down….that is how CG rolls. Or maybe just revenge of the fifth a little early.
  • Boofpoof
    343 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like we have crashed again...
    You look awfully familiar to me. Have we met?!! :wink:
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Tek_Vizsla
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Execute Revenge of the Fifth
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.