SEE Lifter

I know the rewards for Krayt have been the main topic, but can we get a lifter for SEE already? Every GL that came out around the sane time has one already.

Replies

• Magruffin
    800 posts Member
    Options
    JML came out at the same time and doesn't have one yet
  • heateris
    138 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I’d argue the JKL is JML’s “lifter”
  • Options
    Wat Tambor has entered the chat. In all seriousness I have been hoping Snoke would come to the game for a while. He could be a SEE lifter, if one was needed.
  • Options
    Is love for a JML lifter. Force ghost Yoda, Ben, or Anakin. Maybe jedi Leia, although I’m not sure if she ever was fully a jedi though. Maybe jedi Grogu:)
  • Goavs506
    45 posts Member
    Options
    I know the rewards for Krayt have been the main topic, but can we get a lifter for SEE already? Every GL that came out around the sane time has one already.

SLKR doesn’t
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    Options
    It’s a valid point cos

Kenobi - CAT
    Vader- maul
    Rey-Ben solo
    Jml- (jkl and gas)
    Jabba (can win without one)

Then there SEE who’s useless on Defense unless it’s jml
  • Jed_Eye
    176 posts Member
    Options
    heateris wrote: »

By that argument, some would counter wat for see..
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Jed_Eye wrote: »
    heateris wrote: »

By that argument, some would counter wat for see..

I would disagree as wat is so generic. Wat is like thrawn where they are very adaptable but not specific.
  • Options
    JML's lifter is R9
  • Options
    Is that a new droid?
  • Options
    I think savage omi was the SEE lifter but things got out of hand and now hes being used everywhere but with SEE
    lol
  • Kagome
    1 posts Member
    Options
    SEE damage is worse than a tank....hitting a dark enemy less than 10k on crit.....SEE cannot even solo a dark tank 1 on 1 if Shock does not land... From my exp, SEE can only be used against exactly 1 GL: JML...and all non GL teams, while SKRL, Rey, JML can counter Jabba, GKM, Vador,....SEE really needs a lifter.. If not, please add ....deal double damage not only to light side but dark side also.
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    Options
    malgus should of been the lifter. I agree see can only beat one team on defence- JML. On offense a strategy with very specific characters have to be present with particualr speeds for example on armour and GAT. A lifter should be able to allow for see to be used as a Sith team rather than a Sith gl using a separatist droid (wat) Empire admiral (thrawn) and a mandalorian (Armourer). The leader ability is for Sith unlike every other gl who full team benefits 100% form their leaders ability.
  • Options
    subxsimo wrote: »
    A lifter should be able to allow for see to be used as a Sith team rather than a Sith gl using a separatist droid (wat) Empire admiral (thrawn) and a mandalorian (Armourer). The leader ability is for Sith unlike every other gl who full team benefits 100% form their leaders ability.

This is the bit which annoys me most about SEE. He was my first GL (no regrets) and I love using him, but it would feel so much better if his ideal team used other sith.

On the point of him needing a lifter, while Wat and GAT/Armorer may be non-canonical they are arguably easier to come by than the other GL lifters, which are mostly conquest units. Wat requires some Geo TB, but is usable at 4* and low gear to work with SEE. GAT and armorer are also easy to earn and can be usable at relatively low gears. By contrast CAT and Maul, while maybe better lifters need a lot of investment to really make their GLs shine.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg