Krayt Personal Rewards Unclaimable

fzgz083vtjwv.png
I joined a new guild several days ago while my previous guild and the new guild were in a raid. Today was the first raid I could participate in and after posting points, the personal track said I'd already claimed rewards from the attempts I'd made with my old guild from before I switched, including rewards I'd not yet achieved for the current raid, per the screenshot. I assume this is not WAI and submitted a bug report but am wondering if anyone else is having a similar issue

Replies

• Options
    fzgz083vtjwv.png
    I joined a new guild several days ago while my previous guild and the new guild were in a raid. Today was the first raid I could participate in and after posting points, the personal track said I'd already claimed rewards from the attempts I'd made with my old guild from before I switched, including rewards I'd not yet achieved for the current raid, per the screenshot. I assume this is not WAI and submitted a bug report but am wondering if anyone else is having a similar issue

Afaik there are various other people having this issue
  • Options
    If it's any consolation, you should receive the guild reward box at the end of the raid. And it appears that my personal reward track has reset with the second raid launched since moving guilds.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    If it's any consolation, you should receive the guild reward box at the end of the raid. And it appears that my personal reward track has reset with the second raid launched since moving guilds.

Ah cool, so everything works fine in the 2nd raid?
  • Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Ah cool, so everything works fine in the 2nd raid?

Yes. I was able to claim the personal rewards without issue.
  • Options
    That's at least good to know. Thank you for sharing
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

I won't break my back on it, but we should be compensated. I have a ticket open.
  • Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

I won't break my back on it, but we should be compensated. I have a ticket open.

I totally agree. It looks like it's happening to more people now and more are opening tickets so hopefully they get to it quickly after the weekend