Worst pack purchase of all time

ItsZino
3 posts Member
edited July 2023
Idk what kind of odds this is but I just spent 1895 crystals on the bounty hunter ship pack so that I can work towards Hans Millennium Falcon. The pack gave me 4 pulls of the same ship, the Slave 1 totalling up to 145 shards for the ONE SHIP I ALREADY HAVE MAXED OUT. Absoulte garbage
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Those types are always rng tbh and are more aimed at smaller fleet rosters ie when all the ships you need are less than 7 stars.
    Never buy those with crystal or money unless you are prepared to accept that rng may not fall your way.
    Same goes for the chance of 7 star unlock. Probability is you will only get around 10 shards with a tiny chance of 330. If you are willing to buy several and hope to get 330 as a bonus then crack on. If not stay clear.

Everyone has bought a pack at some point that they quickly regret. Learn from your mistake and move on.
  • Options
    The slot machine packs are absolute garbage.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    And that's why I avoid such packs when there is at least one unit I have at 7*.
  • Whatelse73
    2168 posts Member
    Options
    That's why CG enjoys "surprise mechanics" so much. Because RNG decides what you get and often, RNG gives you what you don't need.
  • Screerider
    1360 posts Member
    Options
    packs, lol
  • Ghost666
    328 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I learned long ago that THE BEST USE for crystals is buying more ENERGY (corrected original post) and such...that you then use on the characters/gear you want.
    You choose the specific energy you need at the time...and i rarely use more than 50 crystals....why pay double for the same thing. I "rinse repeat" every day...
    I used to buty packs at first...it works ok WHILE YOU HAVE FEW CHARACTERS...once you have many, you get A LOT of wasted shards...
    Post edited by Ghost666 on
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    No don't buy credits with crystals :#
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ghost666
    328 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    No don't buy credits with crystals :#
    My BAD...i meant ENERGY...either Normal, Ship, Mod...or Cantina. The one i need more at the time...usually normal and ship.
    CORRECTE original post.
  • Options
    The only packs I feel are worth it are the current relics mats for 500 purps (circuit boards, etc)
  • Options
    The Kyro packs that are < 700 for 25-50 are worth.
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    The only packs I feel are worth it are the current relics mats for 500 purps (circuit boards, etc)

This is 100% spot on. I'll spend 500 crystals, 3x each on specific relic mats. It is worth it. I've come out with quite a bit that is useful.