What is a Victor?

MosEisleyMothers
2 posts Member
edited July 2023
I have a battle in Galactic Battle Conquest that I need to win with 5 Victors, but I have no idea what a Victor is nor how to tell which of my players might be Victors. I've searched the forum, and all I can find is references to Victor icons but, again, I've no idea what those might be. The help area in the game is no use whatsoever.

Can someone please put me out of my misery?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    Each of your 5 characters does a 1v1 battle. The winner of that is a Victor. I believe you need 3 Victors to clear the stage. 5 Victors (i.e. you win all 5 'matches') gets you the feat.
  • Options
    When you enter that battle the fight will be a one-on-one fight for each of your five team members against one of the enemy team members. Each team member will either win or lose that fight - if your character wins, they are considered a victor.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    You have to win each of the 5 1v1 battles that you do in that specific battle. Each toon that wins their duel is a ‘Victor’.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Thanks all. There's no 1v1 battles - it's a full-on 5v5. I've already killed them all and won the battle, but without satisfying the Victor criterion. I presume in the 5v5 battle, what I need to do is ensure that each of my fighters defeats one of the enemy fighters?
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks all. There's no 1v1 battles - it's a full-on 5v5. I've already killed them all and won the battle, but without satisfying the Victor criterion. I presume in the 5v5 battle, what I need to do is ensure that each of my fighters defeats one of the enemy fighters?

It's on the boss node, and it is definitely 1v1.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

It's on the boss node, and it is definitely 1v1.

Yep, you might have 5 on the field, but you can only use one of them vs one of the opponents. When one dies, it moves to another 1v1 matchup til last one is your leader vs Reva. You need to win all 5 'matches' to get the feat.
  • Options

You have to actually defeat the last unit yourself. They can't die to DoTs or Thermals.
  • Options
    It’s the first name of a famous writer called Victor Hugo
  • Options
    This is complete crap. The mechanics aren't explained in the game. I played with 3PO who doesn't even appear as he can't attack. Literally not on the screen. The fifth battle is then unwinnable. The fifth opponent stays shrouded. I can attack with my fourth toon, but no damage is ever done, and they never attack. It's just stuck. They should now allow this to happen. It's not a new conquest thing, clearly, since this post is older. Horrible to build something that literally can't be played.
  • Options
    enlguy wrote: »
    This is complete crap. The mechanics aren't explained in the game. I played with 3PO who doesn't even appear as he can't attack. Literally not on the screen. The fifth battle is then unwinnable. The fifth opponent stays shrouded. I can attack with my fourth toon, but no damage is ever done, and they never attack. It's just stuck. They should now allow this to happen. It's not a new conquest thing, clearly, since this post is older. Horrible to build something that literally can't be played.
    zludyqgbpukb.jpeg
    The mechanics are explained in game if you read the modifier descriptions.