Leviathan Fixes and GAC

Will the Leviathan fixes that went into effect today also appear in GAC? Since GAC rosters have already been locked.

Replies

• Options
    I hope not, you could use Mk6 to kill hans falcon and actually apply debuffs to win. Now you can't target the falcon so you've got to hope someone puts out some damage
  • Options
    fix something break something else... this was to be the "Meta defining" Capitol ship and it was broke to start with, they made some fixes... cough cough, which broke something else and the ship still sucks
    " Do or do not, there is no try."
  • Options
    Don't think it sucks. Beats everything easily on offense even with all the bugs, defense it where it's lacking.
  • Options
    Will the Leviathan fixes that went into effect today also appear in GAC? Since GAC rosters have already been locked.

Yes, bug fixes apply in GAC. The abilities didn't change so the lock in isn't affect, what changes is how the game engine applies those abilities.

• dhwo
    67 posts Member
    Options
    They have only 90 minutes before the start of GA. They should better postpone the start with one of the key features broken. But don’t think that’s gonna happen. The worst case is that they are fixing during the attack phase. I hope they have learned from the past (SEE update) that has cost me a GA win.
  • Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    Don't think it sucks. Beats everything easily on offense even with all the bugs, defense it where it's lacking.

Only being good on offense is not exactly "Meta Defining"
  • Options
    It still wins just fine. Tested it just a few minutes ago. Doesn't insta kill the reinforcement so takes and extra 30 seconds to complete the battle. Tested against typical 7* prof and exec
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    Options
    The funny part is you can't really use Leviathan on offense in GAC or TW because the bug with surviving enemy capital ship if Levi ult is used is still in the game and cost you one try :|
  • Options
    I just tried with the mark reenforcement, it does not comme with a lot of stacks so you can t use the basic to install, what a nice update 😥😥
  • Shiryu
    411 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn or Tarkin with sith ships work better then Levi-trash
  • Shiryu
    411 posts Member
    Options
    And yes, I have a 7* Levi
    with r9 b28, fury, sith fighter, mk Vl
    r8 dagger
  • Options
    I am not here trying to hype it. Definitely needs some work. But i think the problem is they can't even start the balancing process prior to fixing all the bugs. And with them making bugs when fixing bugs doesn't give anyone the warm and fuzzy. Yes there was a decent amount of investment in the fleet. And it should be better than it is. Just saying it is not useless and i doubt this is the finished product.

And yes i unlocked it day 1.
  • Options
    Patxv wrote: »
    I hope not, you could use Mk6 to kill hans falcon and actually apply debuffs to win. Now you can't target the falcon so you've got to hope someone puts out some damage

I had always used MK6's instakill on ywing anyways, everyone else dies with ease on auto once ywing is gone
  • Options
    Ywing dies quick enough now
  • Options
    Just to be clear…the fear on ultimate is still broken correct? The enemies are taking turns with fear applied.
  • Options
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    I am not here trying to hype it. Definitely needs some work. But i think the problem is they can't even start the balancing process prior to fixing all the bugs. And with them making bugs when fixing bugs doesn't give anyone the warm and fuzzy. Yes there was a decent amount of investment in the fleet. And it should be better than it is. Just saying it is not useless and i doubt this is the finished product.

And yes i unlocked it day 1.

For one thing, CG doesn't know how to balance anything very well. Secondly, it should've been "balanced" BEFORE they released it.

These bugs should've been caught before they released it.

They should've done some battles to see what's up with it.

It doesn't matter if "it's still good" or not. For the cost we're putting into it, it should ACTUALLY be "meta defining", not just "good on offense" or "it can beat other fleets!"

Would you buy a car that ONLY drives you one way to work each day? You'd expect that car to take you back home again. (Oh and have a working engine, enough tires to drive on, etc.)