Special Trove pack nerf ;)

I was hoping that CG gives us chance to win some of these new GL Leia toons like they did last time with Jabba..
Last time there was new Hutt Cartel(Boush/Lando) and Tusken toons(Warrior/Chieftain) included..
And where is Cere/Tarfful/Merrin/Gerrera..

Replies

• Options
    is it really a nerf if its the exact same pack?

i bought mine pretty fast so idk if the hutt cartel were there or not, but I don't think it was a nerf at all.
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    is it really a nerf if its the exact same pack?

i bought mine pretty fast so idk if the hutt cartel were there or not, but I don't think it was a nerf at all.

Not really nerf..
    Last time there was catch(new toons) but now nothing for me..
    Ofc it is still great deal for player who dont have those all 7* already.
    I just was hoping too much this time
  • Options
    Puuzaa wrote: »
    I was hoping that CG gives us chance to win some of these new GL Leia toons like they did last time with Jabba..
    Last time there was new Hutt Cartel(Boush/Lando) and Tusken toons(Warrior/Chieftain) included..
    And where is Cere/Tarfful/Merrin/Gerrera..

I was actually hoping this too, but even if there was a chance to get the new Leia required toons, what do you think the odds were that you would be getting them if they were included with the rest of the roster? I am just glad these packs exist for us to purchase with shard currency. I look forward to more packs like these. Including the other one that cost 5k shard currency.
    Check me out everyday 7:30p est @ twitch.tv/Gnomersi where I stream my Only SWGOH account. (Lost my F2P Tag Oct. 5th, 2023)
  • Options
    Got chopper, got 5k back, got the other crate - > droid brains

Fine with me
  • Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »
    Got chopper, got 5k back, got the other crate - > droid brains

Fine with me

I got Bastilla the fallen, turned around and got the other pack with 5 Keypads.

I have purchase 4/5 boxes
    3 of them Keypads
    1 of them Droid Brains

Omegas were
    5 - 1 - 5 - 1
    Check me out everyday 7:30p est @ twitch.tv/Gnomersi where I stream my Only SWGOH account. (Lost my F2P Tag Oct. 5th, 2023)