Separatist GL

Wishing Leia’s kit reveal and within Trenches kit, there has been a nod towards a separatist GL. Any ideas who it would be?

Replies

• Options
    There was a nod AGAINST a separatist GL, not a nod for one.
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • Options
    ‘Why did we gate Threepio and Chewie’s Unique with GL Leia’s release
    Threepio and Chewie’s kit was long before the realm of Rebel GL possibilities, we've been better about pre-gating things recently (ex. Trench excluding Separatist GLs even tho there isn't one now)’

Implies there will be one in the future.
  • Options
    Fenn93 wrote: »
    ‘Why did we gate Threepio and Chewie’s Unique with GL Leia’s release
    Threepio and Chewie’s kit was long before the realm of Rebel GL possibilities, we've been better about pre-gating things recently (ex. Trench excluding Separatist GLs even tho there isn't one now)’

Implies there will be one in the future.

Implies they were more careful in case there is one in the future in my opinion, but that's just my opinion. Folks have been anticipating a sep GL since that was in Trench kit for a while.
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • Options
    Well, one can only hope. Honestly think we’ll probably get trench fleet before a sep GL.
  • Options
    LordLowald wrote: »
    Well, one can only hope. Honestly think we’ll probably get trench fleet before a sep GL.

At least it would be a good ship.

What sep character -that is important- isn’t in the game yet? i’m trying to think
  • Options
    We don’t have droid commando but that wouldn’t be worthy- speaking of, we need arf trooper and clone commando. love those guys. u know they are the best if “commando” is in their name
  • Options
    maybe, just maybe, the commander of the citadel, but he doesn’t do much. i doubt they would touch the banking clan.
  • Options
    I

What sep character -that is important- isn’t in the game yet? i’m trying to think

Honestly if anything I think we would get a cloaked Dooku called Lord Tyrannus. Highly sought they would do grevious because there’s not a lot they could do to change him. They certainly have enough seperatist ships they could add to make a trench fleet though.
  • Options
    I could be wrong but I think the Seps are now the largest important faction without a GL. Dooku or Grevious would have to be the GL.
  • Options
    I

Honestly if anything I think we would get a cloaked Dooku called Lord Tyrannus. Highly sought they would do grevious because there’s not a lot they could do to change him. They certainly have enough seperatist ships they could add to make a trench fleet though.

true true. either would work if u threw a cape on them.
  • Options
    I would be very curious what their entire team would be because the faction is pretty rounded out team wise, besides ventress.
  • Options
    Pong Krell. Could make for a very interesting seperatist GL. But most likely it’ll be a new dooku
  • Options
    Yes, but he is not strongly associated with the seppies. he never lasted long although he made for my favorite 3 episodes in the entire clone wars, and that says something.
  • Options
    Here is a Hot take, separatist dont need a GL at this time, they are currently the only faction that has 0 deadweight characters, geos are amazing in TB/TW/GAC(offense for gac to clean up GLs) GG puts down SEE/JML/SK, and trench uses the left over toons to take out A tier teams on offense
  • Options
    Honestly rather get a empire GL that wants 0 force users, cough cough Thrawn
  • Options
    Here is a Hot take, separatist dont need a GL at this time, they are currently the only faction that has 0 deadweight characters, geos are amazing in TB/TW/GAC(offense for gac to clean up GLs) GG puts down SEE/JML/SK, and trench uses the left over toons to take out A tier teams on offense

So introduce a gl and 4 new and none are dead weight.
  • Options
    Darth Tyrannus would be the only one I’d think would fit
  • Options
    An updated Dooku GL could actually be pretty great without pulling from existing Sep faction, or having to introduce 4 entirely new toons:

Give him Sith synergy as well and make him a new home for OG Dooku + Sidious. Then you only need 2 new units to fill out the team.
  • Options
    KDC99X wrote: »
    An updated Dooku GL could actually be pretty great without pulling from existing Sep faction, or having to introduce 4 entirely new toons:

Give him Sith synergy as well and make him a new home for OG Dooku + Sidious. Then you only need 2 new units to fill out the team.

But OG dooku has a home already