Datacron Node is buffed

I hadn’t changed mods on my Rex who was going first at 295 with his unique in the last 3 conquests. Now Echo on the S1 datacron node is going first so the enemies were buffed. Increased Rex’s effective speed to 304 but still Echo’s daze is hitting first.

These enemy buffs are going to make things more difficult for lower gear. Anyone determine what the min speed to go first is?

Replies

• Options
    First battle with the Phoenix crew so full stamina
  • Options
    Try using 501st Rex lead for the speed boost, make him go first, then use his first special to feed TM to the team?
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead Can you check out the S1 Datacron node as well? Without overprepared, Bad Batch is MUCH faster than what I saw earlier in the sector and within the last 3 conquests.
  • Options
    It is definitely much faster. My pheonix team with same mods as last time and 100% stamina easily beat last time and got wiped this time.
  • scuba
    14078 posts Member
    Options
    KDC99X wrote: »
    Try using 501st Rex lead for the speed boost, make him go first, then use his first special to feed TM to the team?

That doesn't get the Captain rex and other phoneix stay alive feat.
  • Options
    Yup both my Phoenix and Wookie teams are struggling hard in that node.
    Co-GL, Empire's 501st
  • Options
    Yeah, BB Echo on the DC node is well over 335 speed this conquest.

One of the things that makes conquest fun (I do enjoy it) is the feats you can cheese. Changing this node to take that kind of cheese away from the player base - and making feats harder to achieve - is a bad move to keep people interested in Conquest, and already much maligned game mode.
  • Options
    I feel that buffing them with out letting the player's know is wrong. If they had over prepared on it maybe that would be one thing. This is making me want to stop playing. I paid for the pass and now dont feel i can get the red crate with all the issues.
  • Options
    I've already refunded the pass. They ruined one of my favorite modes. Completely dumbfounded how backwards this is.
  • Options
    One of the things that makes conquest fun (I do enjoy it) is the feats you can cheese.

Some cheese squads are, indeed, fun.

Others really aren't. There's nothing special about getting 100 kills with Cere / Cal. It's a known use of JML, and it's not like you can burn through 30 kills in a battle.

Overall I find myself much more annoyed than joyous during Conquest, and the best part of Conquest is the first few days before the feats have gotten horribly tedious.

Which, of course, means that the current problems are ruining my favourite part of Conquest. Yay, team!
  • Options
    Ok CG this is a real **** move. Silent buffing is just low and cheap. For the last year it felt like you guys were moving away from being classic CG and actually starting to want engage your player base. But hey, silly me, fool me twice … shame on me for getting hopes up.
  • Options
    First battle with the Phoenix crew so full stamina

It's true, what I beaten easy with just Hera at relics is now impossible with R5 Rex, better mods plus R3 Chopper
  • Options
    We are wasting energy for stupid battles which we could do easily last time. Please test your game CG or more and more players will stop playing it.
  • Options
    Yea, this node was definitely buffed. This is ridiculous. at 100% stamina, I didn't lose a battle with Phoenix squad on the S1 DC node, thats how I got the PX feat. I've only improved my PX team since last conquest since its so good with Cap Rex now. Got zetas, increased gear and mods. But now I lose at 100% stamina. same team. Same data discs. Its not right to change how the difficulty of the node with no announcement or notification. It does feel like this whole conquest was changed to fleece people out of real money for the pass, as well as crystals
  • Options
    Ender44 wrote: »
    I've already refunded the pass. They ruined one of my favorite modes. Completely dumbfounded how backwards this is.

Do you mind If I ask how you were able to do that? Through Google Play or EA? I'm very unhappy with the unannounced changes to this Conquest, as well as "bugs", with no apology, explanation or make-good from CG. I wouldn't have bought the pass if I'd known they changed the difficulty and I that wouldn't be able to complete feats i previously completed (like Phoenix)
  • Options
    CG ruined the game they created a LOOONG time ago...expect anything to make the game even worse for everybody. The leviathan bugs, the leia bugs, the conquest bugs... literally everything that they have touched in the recent year or so has been riddled with bugs, flaws, loops and what not. Im seriously dumbfounded why people still give them money.
  • Options
    It is definitely buffed, i have same mods and better speed on captain rex now that he is R7.

Last round with a G11 Rex i was able to out speed the Bad Batch down to 70% stamina, Now 3 of the Bad batch take a turn before My R7 Rex. same with Wookie Team

CG this silent buff, ontop of the boss node buffs are complete crap, you can take your $30 pass and thrown it in the trash along with your stupid consumable booster disks (you should fire your strategic design team). I am still able to complete my feats with correct OG Datadisks (VA and multiple AA).

But seriously it feels like you are trying to push people away from this game at this point
  • Options
    I hadn’t changed mods on my Rex who was going first at 295 with his unique in the last 3 conquests. Now Echo on the S1 datacron node is going first so the enemies were buffed. Increased Rex’s effective speed to 304 but still Echo’s daze is hitting first.

These enemy buffs are going to make things more difficult for lower gear. Anyone determine what the min speed to go first is?

Considering the disk in the Pass+ grants all your characters +25% speed for equipped boosters and medpacs - my guess is they increased the speed by about 25% - if not 50%.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • EdSolo
    415 posts Member
    Options
    At this point, why haven't they just given everyone back their crystals and cancelled this conquest? They have done it before for fewer problems. This is an absolute train wreck, and not even a "sorry you burned through all your energy trying to defeat an unbeatable sector one miniboss, here is your crystals back".
  • Options
    EdSolo wrote: »
    At this point, why haven't they just given everyone back their crystals and cancelled this conquest? They have done it before for fewer problems. This is an absolute train wreck, and not even a "sorry you burned through all your energy trying to defeat an unbeatable sector one miniboss, here is your crystals back".

It's because the buff isn't a bug, it's intentional to sell more Pass and especially Pass+

Now they just try to calm us down by nerfing stuff a little bit
  • Options
    Thank you CG for reducing back the difficulty on the datacron nodes