The Conquest Hot Fix DID NOT WORK!

The sector 1 mini boss is still broken. Still hearing of other boss issues. Fix the game! Compensate the players for all the resources they have wasted. This has been an absolute cluster of a year for y’all. I’m so close to quitting because you can’t release a playable product.

Replies

• Options
    CG, just cancel Conquest now and give all players the Red Crate. Spend these next 2 weeks testing your content so that it will be ready next month!
  • Options
    What baffles me is that there has been radio silence since “fix” went in. It’s obviously still not working as expected but we’ve now gone close to 13hrs since the comment about the fix going in.
  • scuba
    14081 posts Member
    Options
    What baffles me is that there has been radio silence since “fix” went in. It’s obviously still not working as expected but we’ve now gone close to 13hrs since the comment about the fix going in.

We rarely hear anything from them.
    They pushed the fix and went home.
  • Options
    I’m filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I’m so sick of CG’s business practices.
  • Options
    Total ****, the "hotfix". I've wasted $20 trying to beat a mini boss node. Maybe this was EA's whole objective? Getting us to waste $. Lazy developers.
  • Options
    Total ****, the "hotfix". I've wasted $20 trying to beat a mini boss node. Maybe this was EA's whole objective? Getting us to waste $. Lazy developers.

Open a ticket that you want your money back. This gamemode doesn't work right atm...
  • Options
    I think it might be time for a class action lawsuit.
  • Options
    There are huge difficulty spikes at many bosses and mini bosses. It's obvious they either don't play the game, don't care or did it on purpose to push the buffed up big conquest pass
  • Options
    The conquest pass makes no difference on bosses. I don't understand why their local testing or development would require such beasts on sector 1. I cannot wait to see how the Youtuber's get the non-Gl, jedi, sith etc feats done. At least my ewoks can auto the S1 treasure node 40 times this week. yawn, so lame. Why do I keep playing?
  • Options
    So is CG going to fix this or just give us the rewards and shut it down???? Please sector 1 and 2 shouldn't be this ridiculous
  • Options
    Still Broken for me as well. Also tried to use the DTMG Consumable and he never came out. Please fix.
  • Options
    Maybe I got lucky this morning.
    tucbqxqenp5h.png21jdu4mnn5ps.png
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    On which node(s)? If it was the miniboss, you can't summon in raids, and this appears to be a direct port of P1 Crancor without any adjustments to the mechanics.
    Moardrek wrote: »
    Still Broken for me as well. Also tried to use the DTMG Consumable and he never came out. Please fix.

• Options
    wasted money for conquest+pass. no response from EA. I feel sorry for people who reached 4M power to finally play hard conquest. if EA wants to make a more difficult conquest, then let them make another difficulty - EXTREME, where you can get 330 shards per character.
  • haloimplant2
    39 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    The conquest pass makes no difference on bosses.
    Pass+ gives buffs to consumables, 25% speed and double stats. So it seems the plan is that we buy pass+ and use consumables or suffer
  • Options
    Lost against mini boss S1 with every team I had. I have not faced this level of difficulty in any previous Conquest in HARD mode. Sucks, I spent money on pass as usual and appears to be money down the drain at this point.
  • Options
    Yea cleared Sector 3 the last two times. Now cant even get half way through Sector 1. Gonna skip the rest of the event I guess.
  • Options
    Moardrek wrote: »
    Yea cleared Sector 3 the last two times. Now cant even get half way through Sector 1. Gonna skip the rest of the event I guess.

If you have a GG squad, it's doable. People are also having luck with a normal JMK team and SLKR+daka+zombie.

I'm not a fan of these changes but doing my best to work around them. This may be the first conquest in a long time where I actually don't buy the pass though. Even if I red crate, I feel like buying the pass sends the wrong message. They've managed to suck even more fun out of conquest.

You're going in the wrong direction CG. Please course correct. Conquest is one of the last remaining game modes that I really enjoy.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • StarSon
    7476 posts Member
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    The conquest pass makes no difference on bosses.
    Pass+ gives buffs to consumables, 25% speed and double stats. So it seems the plan is that we buy pass+ and use consumables or suffer

Yeah but they don't really help that much and were nerfed too hard to be properly useful if they did help.
  • Options
    There is no way in hell this is "fixed". If you think the Pigs and Rancor are broken wait until you get to Jabba. Code doesn't change from test to production so they KNOW it is wrong if they tested it. It's overturned in live because it was programmed to be over tuned when it was developed
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead Can you please confirm that the way it is working now is intended? because it feels very broken still.
  • Shmoopyz
    133 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Beat it with no CAT JMK and the Steadfast Retribution Tech buff for 150 crystals from the Conquest Store.

Pretty absurd requirements for a Sector 1 mini-boss? If intended it's pretty badly designed. :/

om04yrykm5sc.png
  • Options
    With the steady stream of complaints where most players have negative feedback for the current state of conquest it makes good business sense to fix this issue, it would be stupid for @cg not to address this. Im sure they will give some kind of apology reimbursment to chill things out.