Conquest Tier 1 Gamorrean Guard

C'mon CG, this is STUPID. I have 7 GLs and EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. crushed along w/GAS by the Gamorrean Guard node. Really? 100 crystals wasted; figured something would work. Same w/TB: Droideka one-shotting SEE?

Replies

• Options
    Not even Jabba Ultimate worked.
  • ObiDarthYoda
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    This worked for me - but still, for those w/o Rey, is this 'it' for the ENTIRE Conquest? Can't get past even 1/2 of Tier 1?

Rey, Ben Solo, CAT, GAS, Armorer

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/265984/conquest-sector-1-final-boss-also-over-tuned#latest
  • Options
    You perfectly know that you have a bug, you write messages to tell us that you are going to fix it.
    But what is this bug ? The bug prevents players to clear a node and go forward.
    What to do you this morning ? You let our datacrons dismantle !!!!
    We could not reach the terminal node of sector 1, so we could not get new datacrons.
    I have lost more than 20 millions credit on my main account because you are still unable to find a properly QA team (Leviathan, Conquest….) and above of that when you know a bug you are still unable to understand the cascading troubles that it will engender.
    It s Your Game, you are Paid and Responsible for that. We are customers and we have lost thousands of cristals this morning because of your blatant incapacity to fix troubles in time.
    Buying datacrons in shipments were not a solution, because I already spend thousands of crystals at every Conquest.
  • Options
    Exemple of QA team again. Current Rote, who is able to clean the fleet Dark Side mission at lvl1 or above. No one (except one on ten Executrix). Even the Leviathan, your flag ship miserably fails !
    The trouble persists for months and what your QA team does ? nothing !
  • Options
    A full slkr and hux first order team doesnt stop the guard turn meter gains, just another bug to add up.
  • Options
    C'mon CG, this is STUPID. I have 7 GLs and EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. crushed along w/GAS by the Gamorrean Guard node. Really? 100 crystals wasted; figured something would work. Same w/TB: Droideka one-shotting SEE?

This right here. My GLs can't even make a dent as well. What a waste of time. Hopefully this is fixed soon.
  • Options
    Amazingly this is possible with SLKR, NS Zombie, Old Daka, Mando Armourer and Wat Tambor.
    Maybe I was lucky but Gamorrean guard just death marked Zombie repeatedly and eventually got enough juice on SLKR to pull it off.
    But there's clearly a bug somewhere!
  • Options
    guild mate suggested to me slkr, hux, fo officer, old daka and zombie and worked fine, but now I've hit a brick wall with sector 2 Jabba boss :(

Either you need to be really lucky with data disks, OR you have to whale on consumables. watching BitDynasty and Ahnald's scathing videos, I think we're expected to whale on consumables now :(
  • Options
    I did it with Jabba, Boba, Krssantan, Boush and Lando skiff. But it took like 4 tries. Krssantan had to get the damage immunity and boush had to land thermals the rest needed to just do as much damage as possible and survive long enough until the boss died. Jabba used his ult too and was able to get his health lower.
  • Options
    I purchased the pass and am really regretting it. I cleared all 5 sectors last time and now can't get past the sector 1 boss. ****?
  • Options
    Moscba_2 wrote: »
    Exemple of QA team again. Current Rote, who is able to clean the fleet Dark Side mission at lvl1 or above. No one (except one on ten Executrix). Even the Leviathan, your flag ship miserably fails !
    The trouble persists for months and what your QA team does ? nothing !

Totally agree... and your list of bugs is only the tip of the iceberg... CG only adress bugs that can make them looses money... all the othet bugs, they just don't care...but what they don't realize is that many players are quitting because of their lack of respect for their player base.
  • ObiDarthYoda
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Like many of us who have beefy rosters, I've put time and money into the game: don't mind as long as I get value/fun. But this Conquest - have to say it's beyond the pale. Wasting hundreds of crystals for that ONE magic squad. Heck, I have 7 GLs, strong GAS, Sith Empire, and CLS, R9 Raddus, etc., so have plenty of firepower - and NOTHING is working on raid boss Jabba at end of Tier 2. So what choice do I have other than to stop playing Conquest? Really makes no sense.
  • Options
    120 stamina is your answer to the bugs you created in the conquest ?
    So 120 staminas for the the loss of 20 millions datacrons credit and 3,5 days of conquest where the feats are now like : kill 100 enemies with the Tusken warrior and so on.
    Ok. First Because since it’s almost impossible to get the red crate now and second we don’t absolutely know when you will be able to recreate this kind of bugs or sorry but stupid feats as the one today. The best way is to think that the conquest characters are no more available in 3 conquests but in 4 or maybe 5.
    As a conclusion buying the conquest pass becomes irrelevant.
    You may verify by yourselves that the accounts Moscba and BigMoscba got both of them the conquest pass…. But it was the last time.
    Bye bye my money CG.
  • Options
    Here are my 2 accounts.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/767949895/
    https://swgoh.gg/p/567675857/

Just have the pleasure CG to verify that the conquest pass is activated for these 2 accounts …. But for the last time.

Best regards

An average consumer