IS THIS A JOKE ????

This has to be a joke …………
CG if you are even reading this……….you are an absolute disgrace…………
I have seen you guys mess up many times over the years, but this conquest you have completely destroyed the remaining trust that was left in the relationship between developer and player.

Your ‘make good’ effort is an absolute slap in the face, it doesn’t even come close to making good, for the time, effort, financial loss which many players have lost out on, since your abortion of a conquest was released on Monday.

I think you have blown it this time, you have absolutely no respect for your customer base.
You can’t even deliver a quality, fit for purpose gaming experience anymore.

You will not receive any more funding from me.
RiP SWGOH

Replies

• IonathKraken
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Where is the make good they promised? I haven’t gotten it yet.

Edit: I see the conquest bonus pack in the store with 120 energy. Is that really all we’re getting for burning almost 3 days on this?
  • Options
    You’ll get the much needed chewie clone shards
  • Options
    This is so insulting. I don’t know why I’m as baffled as I am. Should never expect CG to do the right thing these days
  • Options
    Looks like the past standard “I’m sorry” kit they gave us before
  • Options
    Ya it is plus they didnt even address the Jabba issue
  • Options
    I actually saw someone earlier say something along the lines of "watch. they'll probably give us consumables, or just like 3 CWC shards." I actually lol-ed irl when I saw the pack.
  • Options
    I actually did just beat jabba he was way easier he only used rancor once instead of 8 times but I was also using JMK with steadfast so it helped. You are correct someone did say cwc shards and they were spot on lol
  • Options
    Was waiting to see what the make good was. Seeing the absolutely insulting “make good” they gave us is all I needed. Refund request for conquest pass has been submitted. CG clearly doesn’t deserve my money seeing as how they continue to spit in the face of their players.
  • Options
    Bounty_ wrote: »
    3loek6fpu0wn.jpeg

All I got was 120 conquest energy.
  • Options
    You should get refund I saw people yesterday getting approved yesterday for it.
  • Options
    thank you CG (total sarcasm) for compensating me half to one third of the 500-600 energy I've wasted on this conquest on your boss nodes already, It really makes me feel like you've understood the impact it had on your players :/ and your 3 cwc shard joke is just pitiful at this point
  • Options
    I'm **** I thought they meant the online store and paid all those tokens for something other guild mates got from the in game store for free.

• Options
    y3822rhgk6fo.jpg
  • Options
    Ya first off 3 shards of any character is bad but 3 of CWC is just a slap in the face.
  • Options
    It's a tradition
    Timbo86 wrote: »
    Ya first off 3 shards of any character is bad but 3 of CWC is just a slap in the face.

• Options
    This is horrible because it means that this will be conquest going forward. For those that haven't gotten over it yet, the conquest design was intentional, will continue for this cycle, and will continue for at least the next two.
  • Options
    I will make sure to post every day about this until we get an explanation. certainly never buying conquest pass again