Dark Times Event

I've slogged through to the Maul tier, and good god this has been painful.
I've watched a few videos to try and get through but are there any tips anyone can impart?
The "land healing immunity on Maul" tip is pointless because he then takes 5 turns and healing immunity last for 1 maybe 2, so he is at full health immediately again.
Is this just a case of R7 the 4 inquisitors you are going to use under GI?
gs5a39fsjxu3.png

Replies

• Options
    I would say r7 all but 2nd sister. It will make your life easier and you will need them r7 for reva in the end. Good luck!
  • Options
    Would also help to see your mods - those Inquisitors might be a little on the pedestrian side?
  • Options
    There is more to do on mods, but this is the current set up
    Ninth Sister
    rn3qz063z7bc.png

Seventh Sister
    im19uhgjzug8.png

Second Sister
    nolnro4q9bl7.png

Fifth Brother
    gc1musdq39z5.png

Eighth Brother
    p2ud6i41yz1w.png
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2337 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    You’re not going to like that I’m going to say, but here goes. For the most part, the mods on your characters are too slow. Some of the primary stats are also wrong, which could explain some of your struggle (for example, Crit chance triangle isn’t adding much to 8th brother).

There are guides out there that will help you with modding and kill order to make the event easier.
  • Mohrg
    202 posts Member
    Options
    You’re not going to like that I’m going to say, but here goes. For the most part, the mods on your characters are too slow. Some of the primary stats are also wrong, which could explain some of your struggle (for example, Crit chance triangle isn’t adding much to 8th brother).

There are guides out there that will help you with modding and kill order to make the event easier.

Its a thread asking for assistance, any you want to give is good, though rather than just saying "your primaries are wrong go find a guide" maybe link a guide you found helpful, or suggest what you might use as a primary.

As it stands I took Seventh sister to Relic 6, took more of her mods to 6 dot, and all of fifth brothers to MKV and got through the event. it is still a boring lazy and sucky event. I've taken GI to R5 and left them all alone until i can bear to go back round and get Reva ready.
  • BobaFettish86
    602 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    If you weren't already doing so, 2nd Sister lead might help vs Maul and Fulcrum.
  • Nomis
    36 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    If you weren't already doing so, 2nd Sister lead might help vs Maul and Fulcrum.

I can’t thank you enough! Admittedly my mod work isn’t the greatest and been stuck on Fulcrum for how many attempts I have lost count.

Was really starting to feel like giving up with a mixture of R7 and R5 (8th & 9th).

Invested crystals in 2nd Sister’s offence mod and made leader. 2nd attempt.

Never been so glad to see the back of a character since the GAS journey.

I’m sure I will need more mod work for the rest of the event but so glad to be past that horror.

• Options
    4wobqzpq7n9c.png

Finally!!!