** Another Worlds First** Speeder Raid- Max Guild Crate Achieved!

As expected the number 1 guild in SWGOH "MAW" continues to dominate in yet another guild event. This time it's achieving Max Prize Crate in the new Speeder Bike Raid.
Great work to all the theorycrafting members in the guild to achieve this tough feat in only our 3 attempt. B)

a3w872i5bee8.png

We're always looking for dedicated players who are looking for a challenge reach out to us on Discord chissempire

Replies

• Options
    Cool?
  • Sdtbarbarossa
    339 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    How much of your Guild members did you lost on the way because of Motion sickness?

(Congratulation btw)
  • Options
    Sorry but the name of the number 1 guild is MAW Chromium not MAW. I gotta give it to @SnakesOnAPlane atleast when he did a post like this he atleast least mentioned the name of the guild properly and didnt leave it as a jigsaw puzzle
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    채채1 wrote: »
    Sorry but the name of the number 1 guild is MAW Chromium not MAW. I gotta give it to @SnakesOnAPlane atleast when he did a post like this he atleast least mentioned the name of the guild properly and didnt leave it as a jigsaw puzzle

It was MAW until the update a few revisions back that added the ? character in the non ASCII supported spots. So once they solve the ascii issues we can remove the Chromium part, thanks for that tho ;)

Also Git Gud at jigsaw puzzles

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Only guild in this game that wasted hours on this raid when you could’ve hit auto like everyone else 😂
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Only guild in this game that wasted hours on this raid when you could’ve hit auto like everyone else 😂

*Looks at his juicy max crate rewards* If that is a waste, then *shrugs*
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Boomer8800 wrote: »

It was MAW until the update a few revisions back that added the ? character in the non ASCII supported spots. So once they solve the ascii issues we can remove the Chromium part, thanks for that tho ;)

Wait you can change guild name?
  • Haugs
    181 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

Sorry, you’re a forum moderator for a game and you’re making fun of top-end players of the game you moderate because they played the game you moderate? Also, imaging being the moderator of a game and calling it a “waste” when people play it.

Radical.

Most of these responses really aren’t passing the vibe check.

Congrats to Maw Chromium for this achievement!
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Boomer8800 wrote: »

Wait you can change guild name?

Yes, it can be a pain. Only the guild leader can do it though and must go through support. Good luck with customer support. If you dont word it right they probally wont change the guild name for you or not understand.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Haugs wrote: »

Sorry, you’re a forum moderator for a game and you’re making fun of top-end players of the game you moderate because they played the game you moderate?

Yes
  • Options
    Yay? Looking for some ribbon? Participation award?
  • Options
    Yay? Looking for some ribbon? Participation award?

to be fair... sometimes CG gave away a title or portrait for worlds first stuff.
    And i liked that tbh
  • Options
    Congrats!

Besides the achievement, it’s nice to see a guild with 50 committed players.
  • Options
    Congrats MAW!
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Congratulations on this amazing feat. Continue to break records
    Check me out everyday 7:30p est @ twitch.tv/Gnomersi where I stream my Only SWGOH account. (Lost my F2P Tag Oct. 5th, 2023)