Howmany battles surviving Ewoks?

trodat4030
20 posts Member
edited December 2023
8ykm9sh3ex5x.png

So, 20 or 40? 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️

Replies

• Options
    I bet it's only 20 because that's the count on the right side. The 40 is a leftover from the last conquest they didn't QC completely.
  • trodat4030
    20 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I bet it's only 20 because that's the count on the right side.

I hope you are right, what if the counter gave u a V checkmark at 20, but the rewards actually come at 40, u don't realise that at 20 wins, it would be the difference between gold and red box and u find out at the last day.. How to get those 20 extra wins?
    The 40 is a leftover from the last conquest they didn't QC completely.

Now thát doesn't sound like GC at all! :o:D
  • Options
    40 battles, 20 times. That means 800 total.
  • Options
    40 battles, 20 times. That means 800 total.

feels like the next evolution of grindquest :)
  • Options
    I think you need 40… your rebels are 40
  • Options
    "It has come to our attention that there is a visual bug for iOS players which is showing you only need to complete 20 battles with surviving Ewoks. This will be patched in the next update to reflect the actual $39.99 amount you will be charged to complete this feat. We apologize for any inconvenience."
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    The effort for this game seems to be almost completely gone…sad really.

There's effort from the art team and the creative team, it's just that EA has historically completely ignored QC. "Let the players test the dang game we'll patch it later!"
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    20 currently.
    May be 40 when they "fix" it.
  • Options

There's effort from the art team and the creative team, it's just that EA has historically completely ignored QC. "Let the players test the dang game we'll patch it later!"

It’s worse than just QC. Conquest has been on autopilot for the longest time, it’s beyond stale. GAC, TW, TB and raids are super stale and FULL of recycled content. When are we gonna get something new….and remember characters are not content.

And before you say “we got GL challenges”….its once again recycled content. We need a shake up, and this 3 month conquest just drives that point home.

Well, this raid is new, since it's all new mechanics and all that. Characters ARE content, whether you like it or not (certainly not typically compelling content, but still content).

But at this point, we just have to realize that this is the game. We may still get a TW upgrade, but the game isn't changing, as it hasn't changed in its 8 year run.
  • Options
    Is there an update on this issue yet?
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

It’s worse than just QC. Conquest has been on autopilot for the longest time, it’s beyond stale. GAC, TW, TB and raids are super stale and FULL of recycled content. When are we gonna get something new….and remember characters are not content.

And before you say “we got GL challenges”….its once again recycled content. We need a shake up, and this 3 month conquest just drives that point home.

Well, this raid is new, since it's all new mechanics and all that. Characters ARE content, whether you like it or not (certainly not typically compelling content, but still content).

But at this point, we just have to realize that this is the game. We may still get a TW upgrade, but the game isn't changing, as it hasn't changed in its 8 year run.

Characters are not content, as per CG's own words.

The bottom line is that there seems to be zero effort in making new stuff for this game. Conquest is on autopilot....DC's require minor tweaking, GAC and TW run themselves and TB is just recycled content with a sprinkling of new stuff. Only new thing we get is bugs and typos. What is CG doing with its time?

Short memory. Even if you exclude characters as content (but you include datacrons?), in the last twelve months we've gotten an overhaul to the gear system, a new TB, two new raids and an overhaul to the raid system. There's probably more I'm forgetting.

You're entitled to your opinion, but in mine there does appear to be quite a bit of effort.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    Nephros wrote: »

No, they're on vacation this week.
  • Options

You mean vacation for 6 weeks.
  • Options

You mean vacation for 6 weeks.

I do not.
  • Options
    If it is only 20, then that gives us 2x40 and 2x20 global battles just like the last Conquest. That would make sense.
  • Options
    I was wrong earlier. I earned 15 points this morning after completing 20 battles
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    I was wrong earlier. I earned 15 points this morning after completing 20 battles

It is always the x/y numbers as those are the counters.
    Description is just text string for transportation