Conquest Hard Sector 3 CLS Boss

Elidion
47 posts Member
edited December 2023
Anyone else try this battle? It was insanely difficult for me. I started trying to get the Jedi Cal Kestis feat paired with JMLS and my team was destroyed, tried again, destroyed. Tried paired with JMK, destroyed. I said screw it, LV team...destroyed. I finally managed to 1 star it with GL Leia. No idea how I will get any of these feats done, it feels very overturned.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Caustic emissions and Thermal Exhaust kind of trivialize the CLS enrage. However, if you don't have those disks, here's what I did for the feats on that node.

For the JKCK feat, save his instant kill for enraged CLS. Time the last kill such that one of the following is true:
    • JKR has the swap available and a good amount of TM. - Ideally JKR is nearly maxed on TM and someone uses Inherited Teachings to call JKR to assist and that kills the last (non CLS) target.
    • JKCK uses Inherited Teachings to kill the last person while he's in Configuration - Dual Wield. This will trigger his basic (When another ally attacks out of turn, this character is called to assist), which in turn triggers his bonus turn, allowing him to use Impetuous Assault.

The Inquisitor feat was a much bigger pain. I didn't have any caustic emissions or thermal exhaust feats, but I grabbed 2x Hyperaccelerators on some disk nodes that had only junk options. I put both of those on, slapped on a 150% defense booster, a 45% protection medpac, and a dark trooper moff gideon tech and then let CLS eventually die to Hyperaccelerator damage.
  • Options
    Reva lead Inq’s with Thermal Exhaust / AA / VA and the fight was over in about 15 seconds. Han blew up before he could even use his bonus first turn.
  • CanadianKilum
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Can't get through it so far. I have every GL except Leia and none of them have worked.
    Seems odd to face a certain level of difficulty through the first three Sectors and then suddenly reach one specific battle that takes out every single squad one has.
    I've reached red crate every time except once, so hitting a wall this early in it is new for me.

EDIT: In case anyone else is stuck here without Reva or Jedi Cal, other guild members told me Jabba worked for them, so I gave it another try. Jabba / Hutt cartel squad and three consumables and I made it through, fortunately.
    Post edited by CanadianKilum on
  • Options
    I finally beat it with Jedi Cal, Rey lead Ben Solo Jedi Cal Cere UFU Cal

Took a couple tries and some RNG but basically do everything you can to get Cal to 30 stacks of impetuous so he can instakill CLS OR get lucky with timing so that you can kill him with Rey’s ult.
  • Options
    There is absolutely no reason this boss should be this difficult. I have the same issue 5 gls and cant beat him seriously what is wrong w cg?
  • Options
    Padma team to one star it and put in rear view mirror, my 3 GL's got roasted along with every other team I could throw at it.
  • Options
    rickertron wrote: »
    Padma team to one star it and put in rear view mirror, my 3 GL's got roasted along with every other team I could throw at it.

If you have jmk, swap gen kenobi out for padme and it should be a straightforward 3 star clear
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    rickertron wrote: »

If you have jmk, swap gen kenobi out for padme and it should be a straightforward 3 star clear

not one of my GL's.