Conquest Start Day - Wednesday

I've talked to a couple others, but I feel like conquest starting on Wednesday instead of Monday made things flow a lot easier. Would it be possible to have conquest start on Wednesday from now on?

There were times when we had conquest, GAC, TB, etc, start on the same Monday. I think starting on Wednesday eases the "Mondays" for everyone a bit.

Just a thought if it is feasible and curious what others think. (Maybe even do a poll or survey to see how people feel about it?)

Replies

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Start of conquest is always fun for me, the day doesn't matter. I am excited to go in and do battles. Start of week 2 of conquests changes me, again the day doesn't matter.
  • Options
    The problem is, with DC dusting on Wednesday as well, when the new set hits, having that first 48hrs to farm the new set so you don't lose as much cache on dusting. If they did this, they would need to push back the DC dusting til Friday or the following Monday and id be on board
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    The problem is, with DC dusting on Wednesday as well, when the new set hits, having that first 48hrs to farm the new set so you don't lose as much cache on dusting. If they did this, they would need to push back the DC dusting til Friday or the following Monday and id be on board

I see your point and that's a good one, though they've changed the datacron expiration a couple times so it shouldn't be a huge issue really. If their purpose is to have them expire during a GAC, then move the date back a couple days.

Thanks for the replies!
  • Options
    Conquest starting Wednesday permanently would alter the interaction of DCs and conquest unit unlocks with GAC and TW lock ins.
  • Options
    Conquest starting Wednesday permanently would alter the interaction of DCs and conquest unit unlocks with GAC and TW lock ins.

Doesn't seem like a huge issue really. We have marquee characters and other epic, legendary, etc., character events start on wed/thurs and that's in the middle of GAC/TW too.