Trouble getting into The Game, Game is slowly

33dhxv2bwb1z.jpeg
Hast anyone The same? If i get into The Game,it is so slowly

Replies

• Options
    yes, several players from our guild including me have the same issues actually :/

sometimes it helps to switch to mobile carrier instead of using wifi but not always
  • Options
    Gleiche Fehlermeldung schon seit 2 Tagen.
  • Options
    Yup hier das gleiche
    Scheint ein „deutsches“ Problem zu sein.
    Alle anderen Gildenmitglieder habe das Problem nicht.
  • Options
    Schon mehrere Teams im Spiel (TW) durch Absturz des Spiels verloren. Es nervt gewaltig.
  • Options
    Same, like yesterday. tried two TW fights but my wins doesn't count as a win. Now I can't enter the game
  • Options
    Im Augenblick nicht mehr spielbar.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead can you do Something for better Game Performance?
  • Chummer666
    6 posts Member
    edited January 17
    Options
    It's occasionally unplayable and has gotten worse over the past few days.
    Doesn't feel like a client issue, since the client feels fast and responsive. But whenever the client connects to the server it takes forever and often results in a timeout.
    It kind of "comes in waves" like 10 minutes everything runs smoothely then followed by 5 minutes only spinners and timeouts.
    Clearing cache didn't help.
    Connecting from Android located in Germany.

Currently trying to install the update. First 3 MB fast as ever, now timeout after timeout.
  • Options
    Yep, can confirm me and my fellow German guildmates have trouble getting into the game or loading any menus while on wifi, despite the wifi being perfectly fine. Every other app/game works well. Only swgoh doesn't work. Mobile data seems to work but that doesn't mean the wifi problem shouldn't be fixed. Something is definitely broken.
  • Options
    Just tried it out and can confirm that at least it feels like the connection issues are connected to WiFi, if I switch to mobile data there don't seem to be any issues, whilst WiFi gives the timeouts.
  • Options
    Chummer666 wrote: »
    It's occasionally unplayable and has gotten worse over the past few days.
    Doesn't feel like a client issue, since the client feels fast and responsive. But whenever the client connects to the server it takes forever and often results in a timeout.
    It kind of "comes in waves" like 10 minutes everything runs smoothely then followed by 5 minutes only spinners and timeouts.
    Clearing cache didn't help.
    Connecting from Android located in Germany.

Currently trying to install the update. First 3 MB fast as ever, now timeout after timeout.

Same here, first 3 MB were fine, and then it timed out and didn't continue for like 10 mins.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    What does it say in English?
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please submit a bug report at AnswersHQ for resolution
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    What does it say in English?

Something along the lines of
    "Could not gain access to the internet (re)source. Possible fault or bad internet connection."
  • Options
    same issue here. and @ultra thats the error in english.y0u41lu20bam.png

• Options
    after clearing cache and deleting game data its possible to get in the game (into a level 3 guest account)
    but as soon as i switch to my regular account i cant get into the game and get the error.
  • Options
    Drolle wrote: »
    after clearing cache and deleting game data its possible to get in the game (into a level 3 guest account)
    but as soon as i switch to my regular account i cant get into the game and get the error.

My personal feeling is that some things we try (like clearing cache/data) aren't really sucessful.. It's just that when you try it afterwards you hit a lucky 5 minute spot where it works.. And then it stops working again... Since in my perception the timeouts are not constant but come in waves with timeframes in between where it happens to work...
  • Options
    yeah, maybe true.
  • Options
    Opened an AnswersHQ thread as requested which can be found here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Connection-errors-in-game/m-p/13404982/
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Is this happening after the update or before?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Is this happening after the update or before?

It has started in the past days (at least since yesterday, so it's ongoing for more than 24 hours) and it still persists after the update.
    So, doesn't seem to be correlated to the update itself.
  • Drolle
    222 posts Member
    edited January 17
    Options
    same here, troubles over the past 3 days, but in between it managed to log in.
    but today was no chance to get in the game at all.
    now it seems to work and i can get at least in to get daily stuff done.
    maybe its solved now.
  • Options
    I can’t access web store either