Wat Tambor

Are they ever going to make Wat available in the store or something? I literally have all the requirements for Kenobi except him. It’s so annoying. And only getting 5 shards at a time is killing me.

Replies

• Abe_Fr0man
    167 posts Member
    edited February 1
    Options
    For myself and almost everyone in my guild who did this quest, the wat grind was the longest slog for jmk. You can always work on a side project while waiting for wat shards? How many shards are you getting per TB? Only 5 at a time has gotta be rough. Might need a new guild.
  • Options
    He is available in shipments at the bargain price of 2125 GET3/5 shards. I’m not sure if that’s what you mean by 5 shards at a time and you’re hoping to see him in shard shop or fleet shipments or if your guild only gets 5 shards per TB. That’s not good, if that’s the case you might want switch guilds.
  • Options
    It's a very niche guild to find that can get lots of wat shards, and they are still doing geonosis TB.
  • Alcatt
    12 posts Member
    edited February 1
    Options
    With RotE being the TB standard, getting 5-10 shards/month isn’t realistic. Same goes for KAM. It would be great to have another way to get more.

The special missions being copied into RotE maybe?
  • Options
    I have to 2nd this request. My guild is focused on RotE exclusively so any chance of getting Wat shards is slime to none for me.
    I like the idea of Wat and KAM shards being added to planets in RotE.
  • Options
    This is a character collecting, resource management game, sounds like you guys need to join a guild that is going for Wat shards.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    This is a character collecting, resource management game, sounds like you guys need to join a guild that is going for Wat shards.

I don't often agree with LordDirt, but he is right with what he said here. Just get into a guild that gets a solid amount of WAT shards. One might think that that's rare these days, but you'd be surprised how many guilds still do DS Geo TB. Even guilds that should be doing ROTE. You just have to look a bit.
  • Options
    WAT is definitely worth joining a guild to get extra shards.. KAM however doesn't seem half as impactful or worth chasing. 5/10 shards is painfully slow. Would be nice if they dropped his mission in to ROTE
  • Options
    I will say that my guild (Mandalorian Hutts) still does dark side Geo TB for now. We are 20-25 shards per. We’ll move exclusively to rote sometime soon, or when the membership demands it.
  • Options
    Would be nice if they put KAM/WT shards in the GL store...
  • Options
    Alcatt wrote: »
    With RotE being the TB standard, getting 5-10 shards/month isn’t realistic. Same goes for KAM. It would be great to have another way to get more.

The special missions being copied into RotE maybe?

KAM is honestly probably the last character I'm going to end up getting because of it.
  • Options
    Reduce the cost by approx 50% to 1070 GET3 for WAT or KAM. It could even be available at that lower cost ONLY if you have the units at the required power levels that would allow you to attempt the missions in Geo TB.
  • Options
    I'm still hoping for Galactic Bounty 3 with Wat, KAM and others
  • Options
    Notworking wrote: »
    Reduce the cost by approx 50% to 1070 GET3 for WAT or KAM. It could even be available at that lower cost ONLY if you have the units at the required power levels that would allow you to attempt the missions in Geo TB.

That’s an interesting idea. Having reduced rates for buying TB mission characters if, and only if, you have the toons at the power level required. Only problem with it is you could *technically* game it by moving OP mods onto toons you might not otherwise use (although geos and clones are pretty useful anyway) just to get the discount and then move them off.

It’s a great idea, and I’d love it as a way to buy KAM shards at a lower price .
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg