How much longer do we need to look at this

ijqw2u85ynad.png

There shouldn’t be an event to unlock when we work hard and spend our time and money to get the requirements but since CG likes to frustrate us as much as entertaining us MINIMAL every month the character events should be available.

Replies

• Options
    I feel like this is borderline false flag advertising. This product we’re encouraged to invest in isn’t available for me to obtain once the requirements is met. Besides the lottery draws from packs this puts another perspective on lawyers and Netflix/Vice News documentaries
  • Options
    Collect resources and move on to another grind as you wait.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    That’s without saying but waiting for indefinitely is absurd and pathetic by CG for not keeping up with what they’re trying to sell us
  • Options
    Red 5 confirmed
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like this is borderline false flag advertising.

It's not at all. Where did they say he would be available again by now?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I've been waiting since the last time. I was a week late to which sucks but oh well. With the requirements met, I'm gearing and relic other toons in the meantime. He will eventually come back. The longer it takes for him to come back, more time other people have time to farm the requirements for him
  • scuba
    14173 posts Member
    Options
    DonPuto wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    I feel like this is borderline false flag advertising. This product we’re encouraged to invest in isn’t available for me to obtain once the requirements is met. Besides the lottery draws from packs this puts another perspective on lawyers and Netflix/Vice News documentaries

If you feel so strongly about that hire lawyers and open a law suit.

Only if he likes to waste time and money

New mobile game.
  • crzydroid
    7382 posts Moderator
    Options
    That’s without saying but waiting for indefinitely is absurd and pathetic by CG for not keeping up with what they’re trying to sell us

They tried to "sell" it to you 8 months ago when the event first came around. Now the more leisurely paced people can be ready. If you're ready, that can't be a bad thing, and you can work on something else or hoard gear for him.
  • Options
    Of course you CG bot/employees would respond with garbage. Real people would agree and no one asked for you to comment on this post. When is the event going to come back was my question. Until CG can answer that they are robbing us of the product rewarded by completing the requirements as advertised.

3.5 months into a "typical" 3 month cadence isn't robbing you of a product.
    If it was back at the 2 month point you'd be complaining that you "weren't ready yet, waaahhh, why is it back too soon?!?!?!?!"

Seriously, I'm not thrilled that it's not back yet, I've been done since Thanksgiving-Xmas range, but seeing these threads every week for the last oh 6 weeks when it was barely a month or 2 after the event last ended its just constant whining from people who feel they are entitled to have the event waiting for them the second they finish the farm.

Do you have the Kyros, G12, & Relic-8 banked for him?
    No? Keep banking
    Yes? Move onto another character
    I've been banking for him & Leia for months now & I still don't have the full total for R9 + R8 so I just keep simming & saving.

• Deathbringer59
    619 posts Member
    edited February 12
    Options
    We told them that CG will release it eventually. Go gear and relic other toons while they wait. Instead we get him calling us stuff. I don't work for CG though I kinda wish I did, I would probally make more money then my current job as I get through college.

Fan boy eh no, I only play one CG game, I would say a fan boy has all their games downloaded and been played. I get the let's argue and call people names to get attention but my 6yr old does that.
  • Alcatt
    12 posts Member
    edited February 12
    Options
    Your 6year old should be sad that his parent gets upset when people are asking for basic requests like “improve communication” instead of defending a money grabbing company.

It’s your kind of behavior that allows the gaming industry to get even worst than it is right now. Personally I’m trying to teach my kids to set/communicate boundaries and abide by them.
    Post edited by Alcatt on
  • Options
    Alcatt wrote: »
    Your 6year old should be sad that his parent gets upset when people are asking for basic requests like “improve communication” instead of defending a money grabbing company.

It’s your kind of behavior that allows the gaming industry to get even worst than it is right now. Personally I’m trying to teach my kids to set/communicate boundaries and abide by them.

Except no one in this thread has said anything about improving communication. It's just a thread to vent frustration and impatience - which actually would be perfectly fine if it were done without the insults and threats. The only boundaries I see being crossed are that of peoples reasonable expectation to be addressed respectfully and without threat or harassment - and it's not the "CG fanboys" that are crossing that line.

Seems to me CG aren't the ones that need to work on their communication skills.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Seems to me CG aren't the ones that need to work on their communication skills.

Why not both?
  • StarSon
    7525 posts Member
    edited February 12
    Options

It's not indefinitely. At worst, we know it'll be a permanent event in June.
    Of course you CG bot/employees would respond with garbage. Real people would agree and no one asked for you to comment on this post. When is the event going to come back was my question. Until CG can answer that they are robbing us of the product rewarded by completing the requirements as advertised.

There is no cadence, typical or otherwise, for Legendary events. Edit: outside of the one year to JG
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

There is no cadence, typical or otherwise, for Legendary events.

Sure it is. It is based on the weekly office dart tournament. The cal event launches every time the ceo wins. Lead design called bo katan.

• Options
    Profit wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

There is no cadence, typical or otherwise, for Legendary events.

Sure it is. It is based on the weekly office dart tournament. The cal event launches every time the ceo wins. Lead design called bo katan.

No
  • Options
    *gasp*
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options
    *in spanish?*
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    May have been esperanto