Gac - bad rewards system

Hey all,

I think, that its time to remake rewards system in grand arena.
Current system is really bad. Because players want to loose - to go to the lower league, where they can win more - ergo get more crystals. Daily rewards for staying in higher league should be higher and winnig rewards should be lower. Why? Because staying in higher league should motivates you to stay there. Im curently 8.7 mil GP and in k2. But ive lost on purpose to go in k3. Why? Because in k3 - weaker enemies and i can win all 3 matches and get much MUCH more crystals, than for 1w/2L or 3L in k2.
The whole rewards system doesnt make sense.

Replies

• Options
    So you lose in K2 on purpose to drop to K3 where you than go 3-0 to get higher rewards than K2? There are some large gaps in logic in your statement. 1st off, if you are losing on purpose in K2 than means you win in K2. Rewards are higher in K2 if you win opposed to rewards in K3 when you win. Furthermore, I seriously doubt you can go 3 wins on a consistent basis in K3. especially if others do what you say you do. There is very little difference between team comps and player ability between K2 and K3. If you are going 3 wins consistently in K3 than you can probably do that in K2 as well.

I am currently in K3 and I see a lot of 10 million plus accounts with large sets of DC's. The road is not easier here, and given my climb in recent months, there are plenty of large tough accounts throughout K3, K4, and top tiers of Arodium. Going 3 wins consistently week in and week out is not impossible, but does require one to be a top flight player with a solid roster to boot. I dare say if you are that type of player you should be able to win in any tier.
  • Opicelesni007
    1 posts Member
    edited March 13
    Options
    Well i dont think you are right.
    Rewards
    in k2 - Daily 240 crystals, w/l is 825/200
    In k3 - Daily 220 crystals, w/l is 750/200
    In k4 - Daily 200 crystals, w/l is 675/200

Its much easier to win in k3/k4 and you will have better rewards (more wins = higher rewards) Daily the difference is 1200 crystals (k2/k4) in a month. So its still better to loose on purpose, to Fall in k3/k4 to get more wins, than stay in k2. Daily rewards are low. And no motivation to stay in higher leagues

• Options
    But in order to get back down to K3 from K2, you have to lose. If you lose all 3 battles in K2 to get back to K3, and then win all 3 battles in K3, you go back to K2, meaning you win 50% of the time. Over the course of 2 months (for the sake of even numbers), winning 50% of the time:

9 wins and 9 losses in K2 with 8 weeks of K2 daily rewards gets you 22,665 crystals.

9 wins in K3 and 9 intentional losses in K2 with 4 weeks of K2 daily rewards and 4 weeks of K3 daily rewards gets you 21,430 crystals.

(ignoring end of week rewards because they are the same across leagues and going 3-0 3 times and 0-3 3 times gets you the same rewards as 2-1 3 times and 1-2 3 times)

So just trying in K2 will be get you about 1,000 more crystals over the course of 2 months than losing on purpose when you do pop back up into K2. The motivation to win in K2 is that by staying in K2 and winning 50% of your matches there, you will get more crystals, while intentionally losing while in K2 to drop down, only to win and pop back up will get you less.
  • Options
    Tanking down a division then winning to go back up does result in lower prizes, as said above. But people do it anyway, even if they know the prizes are lower in the big picture. Winning in that lower division takes less effort, and some people want to minimize effort. So 3 zero effort losses followed by 3 low effort wins might be worth losing a few crystals, compared with 3 high effort wins and 3 medium-high effort losses (depending on how quickly you throw in the towel).

Also, some divisions (like K2) are huge, and someone who belongs in high K2 could find noticeably easier matches in lower K2, without sacrificing crystals.
  • Options
    Well i dont think you are right.
    Rewards
    in k2 - Daily 240 crystals, w/l is 825/200
    In k3 - Daily 220 crystals, w/l is 750/200
    In k4 - Daily 200 crystals, w/l is 675/200

Its much easier to win in k3/k4 and you will have better rewards (more wins = higher rewards) Daily the difference is 1200 crystals (k2/k4) in a month. So its still better to loose on purpose, to Fall in k3/k4 to get more wins, than stay in k2. Daily rewards are low. And no motivation to stay in higher leagues

Thanks for illustrating the rewards are better when winning in higher divisions and for daily awards.