GAC minor irritation

Fozzie_Dave
10 posts Member
edited March 17
Final round of GAC and my opponent put some very low gear level 1 teams on defence.

In 1 battle my r7 anakin nuked out the team in about 3 seconds.

Now I know some people will think I'm nuts for thinking this is a bad thing, but hear me out...

I enjoy going toe to toe with teams that challenge me to get the best banners possible. Matches like this kinda take the fun out of it.

Dunno if there's anything that could be put in place to prevent this? I mean, a minimum GP level for characters could be a solution, but it would have to be set relatively low to account for people with lean rosters.

Replies

• Options
    Can I get that rival?
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Just shows you cant make people happy these days
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I kind of understand this. I mean, I've been rather stoked to finally get a chance to counter a JMK in this round of GAC - and was able to beat him with Padme + CAT and get 75 stars. I'm still feeling that high of getting that victory.

But at the same time, avoiding the struggle bus when you're going up against competition that has 2-3 million GP on you is not something that I would complain about. At all. Like. Ever.
  • Options
    At this point GAC is becoming GEC. Galactic Efficiency Championship where most people are going heavy offense and put weak stuff on defense. If you could beat your opponent, good for you. Once you climb high enough you won't even see G12 or lower characters on defense.
  • Options
    What's not to like? Easy Monday. Just use one toon per battle and smash the record
  • Options
    What's not to like? Easy Monday. Just use one toon per battle and smash the record
    I enjoy going toe to toe with teams that challenge me to get the best banners possible.

Emphasis mine
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    At this point GAC is becoming GEC. Galactic Efficiency Championship where most people are going heavy offense and put weak stuff on defense. If you could beat your opponent, good for you. Once you climb high enough you won't even see G12 or lower characters on defense.

Depends on the league. Still plenty of turtlers around. I'd honestly prefer efficiency matches.