GAC RANKING

May I know what is happening in GAC RANKING? A player with around 2m GP is Kyber Rank 1. What happened to Other players. Are they moved somewhere else? Is GAC RANKING also splitted into Shards?
Please clarify if you have idea.

Replies

• Options
    There’s some threads already about this where you can better understand why. TLDR it’s a legacy of the switch from the old scoring system to the new.
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    There’s some threads already about this where you can better understand why. TLDR it’s a legacy of the switch from the old scoring system to the new.

Thank you but where can I find that thread?
    Anyway I will try to find out.
    Thank you again for reply.
  • crzydroid
    7325 posts Moderator
    Options
    They are aware of it:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/268901/investigation-gac-leaderboards#latest

These players, after being slotted into k1, eventually fall out from continuous losses.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    They are aware of it:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/268901/investigation-gac-leaderboards#latest

These players, after being slotted into k1, eventually fall out from continuous losses.

I mean, if it’s no biggie that people who aren’t supposed to be in K1, let alone Kyber, can get those rewards for months, why not put us all in K1 and let everybody else naturally filter down too?
  • crzydroid
    7325 posts Moderator
    Options
    DathEliza wrote: »
    They are aware of it:

I mean, if it’s no biggie that people who aren’t supposed to be in K1, let alone Kyber, can get those rewards for months, why not put us all in K1 and let everybody else naturally filter down too?

It's not that it's no biggie. They're working on it.
  • Options
    DathEliza wrote: »
    They are aware of it:

While I don't disagree with the fact that it's a problem that needs to be fixed asap, you have to keep in mind that the players that get thrown into the top ranks of K1 because of unintended system interactions are pretty much forced to lose every single match for like the next 4-6 months. Meaning they will likely not get a single winner-crystal-reward from GAC until about late summer. So yes, they may be enjoying Kyber 1 rewards for now, but as they continue to fall they will earn less and less. And since most of those players are like Bronzium league level, they will likely lose almost every single match until they are back to where they belong. And that's a VERY long fall. And rewards aside, it is probably quite depressing as well. How would you feel if you knew that you will lose every single match for the next 6 months? So all those things considered, it's barely even a benefit for those that are affected.
  • Options
    Generally true that there’s a long drop - however this is militated against by the fact that players keep getting catapulted into the top ranks. So, for example, about 7/8 in the top rankings are single GL, middling to low GP rosters. They’re going to win a few matches between each other and see some reasonable rewards before they start to fall
  • Options
    When taking a look at the top positions of the leaderboard it doesn't seem they will be falling to lower divisions soon as they fight each other. And the graph just shows that. Is it that difficult to put those players in the correct division?
    etvibgljfd40.jpg
    3kdbsc7zegti.jpg
    sx4dwdtjduxg.jpg
    qh1yiggghvxc.jpg
    ysqrnr315slb.jpg
    6stiqo71bifm.jpg
    81gbqqvmuyih.jpg
  • stewman1991
    159 posts Member
    edited April 25
    Options
    So they will continue to be rewarded as they drop to a bracket that they should be in lmao I wish I got that chance. I have to claw tooth and nail to keep my spot in k2 and bc of the shrinking k1 and the new op characters despite my larger roster getting beat out of my bracket
  • Options
    So they will continue to be rewarded as they drop to a bracket that they should be in lmao I wish I got that chance. I have to claw tooth and nail to keep my spot in k2 and bc of the shrinking k1 and the new op characters despite my larger roster getting beat out of my bracket

Shrinking K1?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Skill squish
  • Options
    rbkrish69 wrote: »
    May I know what is happening in GAC RANKING? A player with around 2m GP is Kyber Rank 1. What happened to Other players. Are they moved somewhere else? Is GAC RANKING also splitted into Shards?
    Please clarify if you have idea.

Yep, it's only players losing out so it's not a huge priority for CG at this point. If players were getting double GAC rewards, they'd probably fix that in an hour. but because players can "just keep losing to drop out of K1" then it's cool, or something.