Is there an effective way to report cheating?

Hello.
I have tried writting to EA Support, writting to CG_Leviathan and reporting in-game and no answers from any of those ways. I am reporting a player that is clearly cheating (i have screenshots), but it seems EA cannot fight that.

Replies

• Options
    Cronos2 wrote: »
    Hello.
    I have tried writting to EA Support, writting to CG_Leviathan and reporting in-game and no answers from any of those ways. I am reporting a player that is clearly cheating (i have screenshots), but it seems EA cannot fight that.

You won't receive a response. You unfortunately just have to wait
  • Options
    Ok, thank you, but i wrote EA Support 1 month ago and no action taken when it is evident.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Send me a PM with ally code of the suspected player and why you think he cheated
  • Options
    Sent, thank you @Ultra.
  • Options
    Man I have a guy stealing members via group chat from my guild to his he was removed due to posting he was leaving the guild on discord and in-game is this legal
  • Options
    What's worse he flat out told me he had the chat link open I asked him to please delete it he refuses I just want all ties from him and my guild thanks
  • TargetEadu
    1575 posts Member
    Options
    Are they cheating? That sounds like they’re just convincing guild members to join their guild instead, which I doubt is bannable.