Holdo datacron counters

HellScream
27 posts Member
edited March 29
How are we supposed to beat this with lvl 6 100% tenacity, my Leia gets absolutely destroyed, i have 6* mods offense 6* sets on both drogan and r2, crex 6* mods.
If CG is desperately trying to destroy the game because of datacrons well they are almost there. Stop making these ridiculously overpowered datacrons!!!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Or stop allowing them to pair them with GL's or stop nerfing ones that allow you to counter a GL. If they're going to claim balance, this one ain't it.
  • Options
    i beat her with see n bane.
    slkr was going well but i got n extra turn after going into ult n came out of ult. died next turn.
  • Options
    Slkr fails, jabba fails, leia fails. Remove these op datacrons from the game, stop allowing 1 GL to rule them all because of 1 datacron. If by this they intend to make the big spenders to whale even more on datacrons well they succeeded, small spenders will be pushed aside and this game will go down the drain i’m afraid.
  • TVF
    36645 posts Member
    Options
    You don't have to spend a cent to get it
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    HellScream wrote: »
    If by this they intend to make the big spenders to whale even more on datacrons well they succeeded, small spenders will be pushed aside and this game will go down the drain i’m afraid.

8 years and counting people have been saying this and it's still by far one of the most free to play friendly games available.

TVF is right though - you don't have to spend to get it. I haven't spent anything on datacrons and I have 4 L9s - that's pretty much without trying.

If you're not practicing counters yourself in squad arena, you'll have to wait until a solid counter is established by the folks in high Kyber. This is how it always works.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.