Gl leia speeder event question

Coolnessda
276 posts Member
edited April 6
I'm getting dangerously close to unlocking her event with scout trooper just needing a little more relic materials to reach relic 7 (could have scout done by tomorrow maybe) and I'm worried about the event in regards to the speeder portion. I've heard it's a massive pain and to be honest if it's anything like the raid I'm doomed. I have no clue about what's going on in the raid and just set it all on auto so I never bothered to really read into the details. Any insight on how to handle it would be greatly appreciated
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    OK I may have overlooked something and did a quick peek into the actual event and saw there isn't a speeder chase in it unless I misread anything
  • Options
    There is a speeder level but I think it's basically impossible to fail.
  • Options
    Odd I didn't see it mentioned in the battle phases as it just mentions which toons are needed and the basic win/lose criteria
  • Damodamo
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Leias event is easy. Think it’s stage 2 that was tricky, but that was it. The speeder part is simple.
  • Coolnessda
    276 posts Member
    edited April 7
    Options
    So I was able to attempt a run of phase one of her event and just barely managed to survive with a relic 8 r2d2. I kept leia from getting hit with smokescreen like the strategy said but r2 took a brutal beating. Where can I go to get some insight on mod builds as I'm sure my biggest issue is mods? Any good youtubers to watch?
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • TargetEadu
    1605 posts Member
    Options
    I think the main strategy is to smokescreen to give R2 Stealth, actually. Leia Stealths herself, so R2 will keep taking damage instead of splitting it between the two of them. Leia’s also the only one of the two with (small amounts of) self-sustain.

Mainly do that, mod for potency and land burning/stuns. Tier 2 is the one that needs real specific modding (CA arrows and Potency).

And honestly I just looked up “swgoh leia tier X” and it gave me pretty good guides. Unlocked Leia yesterday and only dropped one T2 battle.