Have I stuffed up for my guild?

Bigfish_Aus
83 posts Member
edited April 21
Not the droid your looking for.
Post edited by Bigfish_Aus on

Replies

• Options
    Why do you think they would count the buggy one they ended?
  • Bigfish_Aus
    83 posts Member
    edited April 21
    Options
    Not
  • Options
    Literally every guild has the same problem, I imagine it won’t be an issue or a marr on your record.
  • Nomis
    36 posts Member
    Options
    It is now part of the TB history and can be included into working out the rewards in whatever is programmed. A program is not going to know if one was bugged or not. Being bugged and only one part phase it shouldn’t even be part of our TB history.

WHERE Date != ‘2024-04-16’

• TVF
    36633 posts Member
    Options
    It is now part of the TB history and can be included into working out the rewards in whatever is programmed. A program is not going to know if one was bugged or not. Being bugged and only one part phase it shouldn’t even be part of our TB history.

CG isn't looking at a gg list for this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Lol, this has to be trolling.
  • Options
    Meathead updates the announcement to say the make up rewards will come the most relevant TB, so presumably that means the one your guild was initially attempting to run this week.
  • Bigfish_Aus
    83 posts Member
    edited April 21
    Options
    Nope
  • Bigfish_Aus
    83 posts Member
    edited April 21
    Options
    Nothing
  • Options
    @Bigfish_Aus How have you been going anyway mate?
  • Beau0216
    39 posts Member
    edited April 20
    Options
    Beau0216 wrote: »
    This seems like a lack of common sense
    Thanks for your valuable input. Not sure where anyone would be without all your knowledge.
    Simply a query due to not having the fully information from a bugged TB. Many other are also wondering how the compensation is going to work with what the guilds plans may of been and things like special missions. With growth many guilds should have been looking at an improvement but is that also being taken into account. As said the last TB shows the bugged 4*. You and I are only making assumptions as the details are vague.
    You call it a lack of commonsense and I call it a lack of information.

You ok?

Bud, if you’re asking some niche question about phasing and special mission rewards, I’m on board.

But you’re here asking if the 3* we earned in a canceled TB will be the basis for your TB payout for the canceled TB.

So either this is trolling or you really haven’t thought this one through.
  • drdavee
    155 posts Member
    edited April 20
    Options
    I have a question outside the box... yall screwed up by having everybody doing light side geo... why didn't you just let that play out... My guild was like ok, lets go get some CAM shards... eff..... the developers decided... no no no, you signed up for ROTE... we wont allow you to have any backup plans whatsoever....

Do they get paid for this?

The rewards of this incompetence needs to be full 100% completion rewards of ROTE for every guild no matter what... this screw up was one of the biggest CG has ever had...
  • Options
    I am sure they are aware now about the buggy issue with Geo ls so they will give the previous ls geo or the other with did before this tb.
  • Options
    @Bigfish_Aus How have you been going anyway mate?

Going good and will be better once this is all done with.
  • Beau0216
    39 posts Member
    edited April 21
    Options
    This seems like a lack of common sense
    Thanks for your valuable input. Not sure where anyone would be without all your knowledge.
    Simply a query due to not having the fully information from a bugged TB. Many other are also wondering how the compensation is going to work with what the guilds plans may of been and things like special missions. With growth many guilds should have been looking at an improvement but is that also being taken into account. As said the last TB shows the bugged 4*. You and I are only making assumptions as the details are vague.
    You call it a lack of commonsense and I call it a lack of information.

You ok?

Bud, if you’re asking some niche question about phasing and special mission rewards, I’m on board.

But you’re here asking if the 3* we earned in a canceled TB will be the basis for your TB payout for the canceled TB.

So either this is trolling or you really haven’t thought this one through.
    So what’s the compensation for this failed TB. How is it being determined. No one is asking the guilds what their plans may of been or what changes have been made. Simply it was said it will be based of the recent TBs and the most recent one showing is the canceled one. Sorry I care and seem too stupid for you.

I care too. I just understand the answer has already been provided to us and I’m confused why you’re asking questions that have already been answered.

What did you do in the previous TB?

That’s what you’re getting.

The post by CG stipulating that our rewards would be based on the previous TB occurred before the current TB’s results were even available on swgoh.gg. Common sense dictates that “the previous TB” would not refer to the canceled territory battle that was ongoing at the time of that post.

Where is the confusion?
  • Options
    I was wondering if the rewards were guild based or player based- I’m he event that someone switched guilds. This won’t have an effect on me…just waiting for those posts after the rewards drop :)