Understanding a game mechanic.

JediMasterVader
47 posts Member
edited April 13
2mhbfr99m8hl.png
qxlj2vtwu9jm.png
Hi so let me just say I love this community, the Star Wars group are some of the coolest and awesome random group of people.

Now the question that falls into two parts. Ben Solo what are the best Omni in order for him, as it will be some time before I have them all.

Second what is the difference between true damage and ignore armor or protection?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7335 posts Moderator
    Options
    True damage ignores armor, but can't crit.
    Ignore protection ignores protection.
  • Options
    Thank you for that. And any thought on the Omni order for Ben Solo?
  • Options
    I don’t have Ben Solo yet, but the Healing Immunity on the Special Omi helps make a lot of other counters difficult or less banners. Especially if you’re not using JTR with the team. Protection Ignore is still good, but has less specific benefits.
  • _Kell_
    39 posts Member
    Options
    You have the screenshot of his special and first unique, do you already have the omi on Force Dyad then? If not I think that is the most important followed by Obscured then Redeemed.
  • Options
    Thank you all for helping, I really do appreciate it!
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you for that. And any thought on the Omni order for Ben Solo?

Force Dyad > Obscured > Redeemed.

Redeemed is pretty skippable. It sounds good but it won't actually make any real difference against the vast majority of opponents. The rest of your team still has to chew through protection, and Ben generally doesn't hit hard enough to deplete anyone's entire health pool by himself.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png