Seems at this point, it should be more than just make goods

With all of the issues in the game lately, and the rewards people have missed out on, and we still haven't gotten out TB rewards for the last mess, that they should be giving rewards for our patience.

I am meaning on top of the make goods they have promised.

I don't mean clone wars chewy shards either.

I mean something that we can all use. Perhaps a full Zeta Mat or 2.

If you agree with this post, post an affirmative here.

Let's let CG know that this is unacceptable

thanks

Replies

• Options
    I'd prefer a full Omicron (20 omicron materials)
  • Options
    I don't need any Zetas.
  • Options
    Dude zetas are a dime a dozen, I second full omi (20x)
  • Options
    At this time I would settle for a working game without issues.
  • Options
    At this time I would settle for a working game without issues.

Yep. This. This is all I want right now.

• Options
    A chest of crystals, full energy, full relic mats, and 3 different 100 shard toons ( newer toons )
  • Skyryser
    4 posts Member
    edited April 29
    Options
    This was the final straw, screw the make good. I'm taking a break from the game and focusing on my other games that function well and don't take their players for granted so much.

As someone who manages TB/TW/Raids for 2 different guilds, this level of incompetence from CG has just become too frustrating to handle. We missed the last hour of raids to get to the next crate, GAC got ruined, and I'm not even going to go into details about the TB issues, everyone is aware. To top it off, too many day 1 players from my main guild have left recently due to the lack of care from the game developers, and now we're just swimming in LSB players who have skipped the learning curve of the game. It's in a bad state and nothing will be changed because people throwing money at the new bundles will remove any sense of accountability and it will continue spiralling. If the game can't hire competent technical people or any meaningful customer support to manage the fallout of said incompetence, then I can't invest my time and money to give these kittens a free pass.

Not that anyone will give two kittens, but I just had to express my frustration and disappointment somewhere. It's more than just a game for some people, and our time should be valued a little better.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    Skyryser wrote: »
    This was the final straw, screw the make good. I'm taking a break from the game and focusing on my other games that function well and don't take their players for granted so much.

As someone who manages TB/TW/Raids for 2 different guilds, this level of incompetence from CG has just become too frustrating to handle. We missed the last hour of raids to get to the next crate, GAC got ruined, and I'm not even going to go into details about the TB issues, everyone is aware. To top it off, too many day 1 players from my main guild have left recently due to the lack of care from the game developers, and now we're just swimming in LSB players who have skipped the learning curve of the game. It's in a bad state and nothing will be changed because people throwing money at the new bundles will remove any sense of accountability and it will continue spiralling. If the game can't hire competent technical people or any meaningful customer support to manage the fallout of said incompetence, then I can't invest my time and money to give these **** a free pass.

Not that anyone will give two ****, but I just had to express my frustration and disappointment somewhere. It's more than just a game for some people, and our time should be valued a little better.

Well said.
  • Wrathe
    204 posts Member
    Options
    I'd prefer a full Omicron (20 omicron materials)

I prefer a pony. I mean as long as we're asking for stuff that won't happen.
  • Options
    Yeah we are earn something like that. But unfortunately it doesn’t happen.
    Anyways I loose the third round because your lags and game crashes, thank you really much