May the 4th

When are we going to have informations on May the 4th? Will there be double drops? If yes... on what? Cantina? LS&DS? Fleet? Mods? Everything! I think we would all really like to know asap...thank you

Replies

• Options
    There will be no double drops
  • ToLive
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Only Double Price

• Options
    Every year there has been May the 4th double drops and events for the week. What the Hell happened this year?😡
  • Options

So what are they going to do?
  • Magruffin
    804 posts Member
    Options
    To be fair last year they started on May 4, so there's still time
  • LordDirt
    5051 posts Member
    Options
    Today is the 4th?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • herd_nerfer
    1965 posts Member
    Options
    This isn't the first time this has happened that we haven't heard anything about May 4th until very late - If you look in dev posts back to 2022, it was May 2nd before we heard anything about double drops or the May 4th inbox.

It's still 100% possible that double drops will happen.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Magruffin wrote: »
    To be fair last year they started on May 4, so there's still time

If there is double drop I need to start hoarding for it from today (even yesterday would have been better) if not then I don't need to hoard but I hope that they do something. Specialy since keep messing up things for 2 weeks with a TB pb, then with the impossible logging on monday that made me loose my GAC...
  • Magruffin
    804 posts Member
    edited May 1
    Options
    Everyone had the tb issue. It stunk. They made good on it.
    The login issue happened a hour before the end of GAC. While it sucks, you still had plenty of time to attack prior to the issue. They may make good on it. If not, meah. One win or loss is not a big deal in the long run.
    If you want to hoard, go for it. I am. And if they don't, oh well. I'm going to get a ton of sig data from the hoard anyways.
  • Options
    I'm glad I attacked in Grande Anes, I did well
  • Options
    Its not May 4th yet, please send me winning lottery numbers since you can see the future. K, thanks! Also, you should always be hoarding and have a supply for pop-up events, ect so just start hoarding now.
  • herd_nerfer
    1965 posts Member
    Options
    Its not May 4th yet, please send me winning lottery numbers since you can see the future. K, thanks! Also, you should always be hoarding and have a supply for pop-up events, ect so just start hoarding now.

Always be hoarding energy?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

Always be hoarding energy?

In a way yes, I always try to keep 3k-5k crystals on deck at all times. I replenish energy daily and have been playing 8 years.
  • TargetEadu
    1596 posts Member
    Options
    Starwars.com has a post suggesting there will be Double Drops, but there’s no evidence in the game to suggest there will be (and by my understanding, there usually is).
  • Options
    Look qr44ys5jaxn5.png
    like we are getting double drops per starwars.com website
  • Options
    I saw that - and my thoughts are that no date is mentioned - it simply says "happening in May"

Perhaps it will be double drops on 4th May - maybe it will be next week 6th/7th/8th - or it could even be the end of May for all we know officially
  • LordDirt
    5051 posts Member
    edited May 2
    Options
    Happy Star Wars Day, Holotable Heroes!

This year, we have much in store and can’t wait to share the events taking place on the holotables for you all to enjoy.

As is tradition, everyone will be receiving their inbox gift just for being part of the journey. You can claim the inbox gift between now and 5/11. Double drops are live on select nodes from 5/4-5/8, so don’t miss out!

This year’s May the 4th marks the coming 25th anniversary of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace™. In celebration of this momentous occasion, here are a few of the events taking place:

The beloved Jar Jar Binks is joining us on the holotables in a limited-time Legendary Event. (5/2-5/9)
    Some of your favorite characters from Episode I will be available as Marquee Events including the recently released Gungans, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Maul, and more! (events end 5/11)
    Free character shards for Mace Windu, Nute Gunray, and Plo Koon will also be part of this year’s inbox gift.
    We’ve heard the strong positive feedback from you all and are excited to also announce new Lightspeed Bundles are here for a limited time. Bundles will be available for General Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, C-3P0, the Geonosians, and Nightsisters.

And last, but certainly not least, the PC Closed Beta kicks off today! For those who have been selected, please check your emails used to register for your invitation. If you haven't signed up, be sure to register your email for an opportunity to participate.

As always, don’t forget to claim your Free Daily Mystery Chest.

See you on the Holotable!

-Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes Development Team

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes/news/celebrate-may-the-4th-2024
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • avihas
    254 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

This year, we have much in store and can’t wait to share the events taking place on the holotables for you all to enjoy.

As is tradition, everyone will be receiving their inbox gift just for being part of the journey. You can claim the inbox gift between now and 5/11. Double drops are live on select nodes from 5/4-5/8, so don’t miss out!

This year’s May the 4th marks the coming 25th anniversary of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace™. In celebration of this momentous occasion, here are a few of the events taking place:

The beloved Jar Jar Binks is joining us on the holotables in a limited-time Legendary Event. (5/2-5/9)
    Some of your favorite characters from Episode I will be available as Marquee Events including the recently released Gungans, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Maul, and more! (events end 5/11)
    Free character shards for Mace Windu, Nute Gunray, and Plo Koon will also be part of this year’s inbox gift.
    We’ve heard the strong positive feedback from you all and are excited to also announce new Lightspeed Bundles are here for a limited time. Bundles will be available for General Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, C-3P0, the Geonosians, and Nightsisters.

And last, but certainly not least, the PC Closed Beta kicks off today! For those who have been selected, please check your emails used to register for your invitation. If you haven't signed up, be sure to register your email for an opportunity to participate.

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/galaxy-of-heroes/news/celebrate-may-the-4th-2024

So we get dd, as expected, but I noticed the *select nodes* phrase. Meaning it might not be 6 days of dd on all nodes. Possibly something like 2 days of regular energy, 2 days of cantina and 2 days of mod/ship energy...
  • Magruffin
    804 posts Member
    Options
    avihas wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

So we get dd, as expected, but I noticed the *select nodes* phrase. Meaning it might not be 6 days of dd on all nodes. Possibly something like 2 days of regular energy, 2 days of cantina and 2 days of mod/ship energy...

More likely it means only applies to hard nodes
  • Options
    ue43e244apsh.jpg
  • LordDirt
    5051 posts Member
    Options
    Happy almost May the 4th Holotable Heroes!
    Now let’s get down to business, starting with the FREE STUFF!
    Here are the contents of the GRAND inbox message of free things!
    New Portrait and Title
    Ability Material Zeta x5
    Credits 500000
    Ship Building Materials 500000
    MK 1 Bonding Pin x100
    MK 1 Fusion Disk x100
    MK 1 Power Flow Control Chip x100
    MK 1 Fusion Coil x100
    MK 1 Amplifier x100
    MK 1 Capacitor x100
    MK 2 Pulse Modulator x100
    Fragmented Signal Data x50
    Incomplete Signal Data x20
    Flawed Signal Data x15
    Carbonite Circuit Board x90
    Bronzium Wiring x70
    Chromium Transistor x15
    Aurodium Heatsink x5
    Electrium Conductor x5
    Zinbiddle Card x5
    Impulse Detector x3
    Aeromagnifier x3
    Gyrda Keypad x5
    Droid Brain x3
    BOOMADIER x5
    CAPTAIN TARPALS x5
    BOSS NASS x5
    STAP x5
    KELLERAN BEQ x5
    IG12 x5
    PAZVIZSLA x5
    CAPTAIN DROGAN x5
    SCOUT TROOPER x5
    PRINCESS KNEESAA x5
    CAPTAIN REX x5
    SAW GERRERA x5
    TARFFUL x5
    MERRIN x5
    CEREJUNDA x5
    CALKESTIS x5
    TUSKEN WARRIOR x5
    TUSKEN CHIEFTAIN x5
    CLONEWARSCHEWBACCA x3
    BUNDLES AND DEALS
    NEW General Anakin Lightspeed Bundle
    NEW Padme Lightspeed Bundle
    NEW C3PO Lightspeed Bundle
    NEW Geonosians Lightspeed Bundle
    NEW Nightsisters Lightspeed Bundle
    Special Crystal Promotions
    Web Only May the Fourth Mystery Chest, Bonus Calendar, and Gungan Calendar
    May the Fourth Relic 9, Zeta, and Omicron Bundles
    Special Character and Ship Packs
    Special Gungan Squad and Gear XII Giftables
    And MORE!
    EVENT
    Double Drop - All Modes
    Start: 05/04/2024 00:00 PT
    End: 05/07/2024 00:00 PT
  • Options
    Thanks LordDirt!!!!!
  • Lumiya
    1504 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to give a thank you to CG for the free gifts, they are quite good!

And to everyone
    f780euh2j1pm.jpeg
    We are all made of star-stuff