C3PO LSP doesn't get you past Tier 6

BananaBoi
4 posts Member
edited May 5
I tried suggested squads, got wicket up from relic 3 to relic 5, all other lsp have worked in the past, feeling like my money got stolen (again EA?)
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    I think you can do it, several of my guild mates have, but RNG is a factor unfortunately
    If you are really struggling get Kneesa, it’s a pain but makes event easier
  • CamaroAMF
    1285 posts Member
    Options
    That’s probably a mod problem. C-3PO event is doable with a mix of G12 and G11. The LSB is overkill for it
  • Options
    ok
  • mariogsh
    791 posts Member
    Options
    Dude, I did it with these ewoks back in the day (have not upgraded a bit since then)

9huah8ji5u71.jpg

There is no way you can't do it
    Need to check your mods
  • Options
    RNG is a factor and mods play an important role. Also watch guide video on it. There's a turn order that you want to attack the enemies in. Be sure to use Elder and Logray. They'll heal and revive your squad.
  • Zax9999
    69 posts Member
    Options
    BananaBoi wrote: »
    I tried suggested squads, got wicket up from relic 3 to relic 5, all other lsp have worked in the past, feeling like my money got stolen (again EA?)

Just got it done first try tier 7. Had also perviously done it with G11 ewok. This is 100% you playing it wrong.
  • Options
    Did that event years ago with G11 and G12, not a single relic involved.
  • crzydroid
    7357 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm wondering if we'll see more of these posts. New players buying this LSB may well not have mods to go with them, and AFAIK the LSBs don't increase abilities, so they likely don't have Chirpa or Wicket zetas and possibly not enough purple mark III mats for the whole squad.
  • TVF
    36643 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    I'm wondering if we'll see more of these posts. New players buying this LSB may well not have mods to go with them, and AFAIK the LSBs don't increase abilities, so they likely don't have Chirpa or Wicket zetas and possibly not enough purple mark III mats for the whole squad.

I'm not wondering at all, it's absolutely coming.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I think I did this w/ G9-ChirpaZ, a couple G10/11 & 2 G-12s.
    Lack of Zeta &/or Mods w/ some RNG is likely the issue.