Dear CG, I will FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL before I waste Omicron materials on Conquest

Coryn_Lann
5 posts Member
edited May 6
If you screw with conquest to the degree that the conquest Omicrons are a necessary evil, I will quit your game.

I am serious as a heart attack.

I have removed profanity from this post but I'm sure you can imagine where the S bombs and F-bombs should go.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Abe_Fr0man
    154 posts Member
    Options
    :|
  • DonPuto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    Coryn_Lann wrote: »
    If you screw with conquest to the degree that the conquest Omicrons are a necessary evil, I will quit your game.

I have removed profanity from this post but I'm sure you can imagine where the S bombs and F-bombs should go.

Ok
  • herd_nerfer
    2032 posts Member
    Options

I don't think this post is going to have the impact that you think it is.

Maybe you should have a cup of tea.

It's too early to get out the pitch forks. Let's see what next conquest looks like.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

Ok buddy
  • Jacgul
    264 posts Member
    Options
    Watch out, the mods are on a ban kick for calling out cg right neo
  • GRANDOLA
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Such an overblown reaction. There's already a conquest omi and it wasn't required at all, this one seems widespread to be to allow newer players to build up 1 toon who can do all sorts of debuffs across multiple conquests. Need to do crit down for 3 months and then a different debuff the following conquest. Easy here's an option in 1 character. If you want, otherwise use another character.
  • Screerider
    1425 posts Member
    Options
    There's another Conquest omi? Huh.
  • Whatelse73
    2201 posts Member
    Options
    fcvnv4faqbpr.jpg