GL Events

Why are GL events so mismatched? Some are a insanely easy and others are ripping your hair out rng dependent.

Replies

• Options
    I agree the GL events are mismatched.
    Jabba the Hutt is insanely easy I could not loose even if I tried with crappy mods.
    Then you get SEE and SLKR if you don't have the CORRECT mods you simply can't do the event without loosing GL tickets.
    I feel for the new players that bought SLKR LSB they can't do the event because they don't have mods.
    How long is it going to take to farm mods just to do the SLKR and Rey event.

I have a suggestion:
    Make ALL fututre GL events insanely easy and keep GL Tickets
    or
    Make ALL fututre GL events hard and remove GL tickets so you can retry the event infinite times.
    like Chewbacca and C-3po.
    I bought GL tickets for Jabba the Hutt because I could not wait for ultimate and I bought energy refills for more GL tickets.
    I did not have to worry about loosing GL tickets to Jabba because it was so easy.
    Everyone in my guild complains about Rey event and Leia event.
    Waste of GL tickets.
  • Options
    Ya I feel like that would at the very least be fair RN I hate having to wait to farm tickets for rng phases or having to relic higher. CG thinks this will anger me to spend crystals they are mistaken lol
  • Options
    Having attempts cost tickets, rsther than having success cost tickets leads to only one thing:

No one dares to actually play the game.

You always need.to check youtube guides before attempting anything, and then you need to copy what they do.

Thats not playing. It's just another chore. I would love to experiment on solving sone puzzle of an event. But not if it costs me every attempt.
  • Tsfletch
    216 posts Member
    Options
    Having attempts cost tickets, rsther than having success cost tickets leads to only one thing:

No one dares to actually play the game.

You always need.to check youtube guides before attempting anything, and then you need to copy what they do.

Thats not playing. It's just another chore. I would love to experiment on solving sone puzzle of an event. But not if it costs me every attempt.

That’s exactly what CG wants. You having fun, experimenting or just generally “playing the game” generates much less revenue than you being angry, needing tickets or wanting to cut down on the chore aspect of the game.
  • Altzair
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Only GL events that were difficult were Rey, SLKR, JML, and SEE which required actual thought and sometimes luck . All the GLs after were cake walks compared to the first 4 other than having higher requirements. At least to me.

Before GLs came the hardest content were the Legendary events which came rarely so if you missed getting them on the first event you had to wait, not knowing when the event would even come back or if you'd even be ready for the next time

As frustrating as that was there was a sense of accomplishment when you finally beat the event with the minimum gear levels after hours of trying.

I miss those days

• scuba
    14200 posts Member
    Options
    Jacgul wrote: »
    Altzair wrote: »
    Only GL events that were difficult were Rey, SLKR, JML, and SEE which required actual thought and sometimes luck . All the GLs after were cake walks compared to the first 4 other than having higher requirements. At least to me.

Before GLs came the hardest content were the Legendary events which came rarely so if you missed getting them on the first event you had to wait, not knowing when the event would even come back or if you'd even be ready for the next time

As frustrating as that was there was a sense of accomplishment when you finally beat the event with the minimum gear levels after hours of trying.

I miss those days

Leia is insanely difficult as well, on the tier against Vader.

inigomontoyameme.jpg
  • herd_nerfer
    2126 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

I miss those days

inigomontoyameme.jpg

It means I don't know anyone who had a 6 dot crit avoidance triangle before doing the event, but I know plenty who do after.

I learned a long time ago that it's beneficial to have a few good crit avoid arrows laying around. Almost none of the ones I have find a permanent home on a character but when you need them they make certain things much easier.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Bander71
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah you have to zeta, mod, high relic to make the events easier. I have my kylo at relic 8 modded for offense and 5 zeta and last event is easy. I lost one battle in tier 1 when I forgot to put my mods on my team.
  • scuba
    14200 posts Member
    Options

I miss those days

inigomontoyameme.jpg

It means I don't know anyone who had a 6 dot crit avoidance triangle before doing the event, but I know plenty who do after.
    1. *Arrow
    2. They where recommended for kam and reva mission.
    k1ItycC.png
  • scuba
    14200 posts Member
    Options

I miss those days

inigomontoyameme.jpg

1. *Arrow
    2. They where recommended for kam and reva mission.
    k1ItycC.png

The arrow is really just a triangle sitting on a rectangle if you think about it.

giphy.gif