Bonus Zeta Drop Rate

Martinezi
9 posts Member
edited June 3
Compared to the Merrin bonus zetas, the zeta drops from Gungans is terrible. It is very disappointing after spending hunders of dollars, to get drops like this.

I was very hopeful after the previous zeta event, as a LSB account. It helped a lot, and I almost regretted investing in Gungans before the zeta event but it was such a relief to get those zeta mats.

Fast forward to the event for the Gungans, the zeta drops are much worse. Why the nerf ?

Here is some numbers,
For Merrin Zeta drops, day 1, 726 energy(hoarded) + 100x3 refresh + 200x2 refresh = 30 zetas
For Gungan Phalanx, day 1 , 1200 ernergy(hoarded) + 100x3 refresh = 16 zetas
Post edited by Martinezi on

Replies

• Options
    Zetas? I think it's omicrons it's giving out....unless I missed out on something
    Que la Fuerza os acompañe!

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kakakawakaka/
    Código aliado 192-195-873
    https://swgoh.gg/g/516/global-elite-games/
  • Options
    Zetas? I think it's omicrons it's giving out....unless I missed out on something

Depending on whom you have 7 star dictates the rewards
  • Gawejn
    1142 posts Member
    Options
    Martinezi wrote: »
    Compared to the Merrin bonus zetas, the zeta drops from Gungans is terrible. It is very disappointing after spending hunders of dollars, to get drops like this.

I was very hopeful after the previous zeta event, as a LSB account. It helped a lot, and I almost regretted investing in Gungans before the zeta event but it was such a relief to get those zeta mats.

Fast forward to the event for the Gungans, the zeta drops are much worse. Why the nerf ?

Kyro drop is also quite bad.
  • Azpiri
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Do we have numbers of these poor drops?
  • Options
    Maybe when people stop spending hundreds of dollars.....just saying.
  • Options
    Maybe there is an actual point to the post but you have just alienated the ftp base in one sentence, probably annoyed the ones that spend because your return may not be as good. That one posts says we spend, we deserve more and in one way i agree if you spend yes you get, but when you spend on odds or rng basis.........
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options

lol no we aren't getting omicrons
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Azpiri
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Btw: 1140 cantina energy spent, 11 zetas acquired - so roughly 1%
  • LordDirt
    5170 posts Member
    edited June 3
    Options
    Azpiri wrote: »

What node did you farm them on? 16 node would be 15%
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Drop rate is a percentage of energy spent independent of node. I can verify for fleet energy the Kyro drop rate is about 1% while you still get Tarpals shards at around a 3% drop rate.
  • Options
    Maybe there is an actual point to the post but you have just alienated the ftp base in one sentence, probably annoyed the ones that spend because your return may not be as good. That one posts says we spend, we deserve more and in one way i agree if you spend yes you get, but when you spend on odds or rng basis.........

Mate free to play players play free on the dime of paying players. So I am not sure why they would be bitter for me posting about my experience as a player who pays for the game. Paying gamers keep the game alive.
  • Options
    Why buy a whole faction just to try farm sum zetas.Why not just buy the zeta packs that go in the store.Surely it would be cheaper.
  • Options
    Martinezi wrote: »

Mate free to play players play free on the dime of paying players. So I am not sure why they would be bitter for me posting about my experience as a player who pays for the game. Paying gamers keep the game alive.

Get off your high horse, without free players the game wouldn't be what it is today as well. Online games have been around for over 15 years, you're paying for entertainment and that's it (your account is worth exactly $0)

So many games died back in the day when all the donor players scared away the free players in the count;ess mafia games. We watched the ecommy crash in every one of those games because the donors kept demanding more at a fast pace. You have to pace everytthing and you need a balance of free players and donor players, plan and simple.

• TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    Ah the old f2p vs p2w argument, a tale as old as my fase.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Wow, I didn't think anything was that old
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Azpiri
    45 posts Member
    Options

I was farming Sith Fighter ship (lvl 5, 12 pt node)... but as someone else said. It goes by energy spent, not the energy of the node.
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Wow, I didn't think anything was that old

Someone had to be first
  • Options

It's better than the 4 kyros on almost 2k fleet energy i've spent. Or the 1 omega on LS energy for 2k energy. I can't complain about the shard drop rates though, those have been fine. Also, i'm still getting Boss Nass shards despite having him at 7* for a week or two already. TBH, the shard shop currency is more useful than the omegas to me, but the point is everything they release is bugged in some way, or has less than advertised drop rates for important stuff like zetas and kyros.

• Skynobi
    35 posts Member
    edited June 4
    Options
    The shard drops have been pretty solid, absolutely no complaint there. But as some people have said the additional drops are pretty abysmal. I have similar results to frackme above on omegas, better on kyros. 17 kyros on roughly 3000 total fleet energy and so far 1 Omega on roughly 800 reg energy. The omegas are what I was looking forward to. They could have at least not put them on only hard nodes. But it is what it is.
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options

It's better than the 4 kyros on almost 2k fleet energy i've spent. Or the 1 omega on LS energy for 2k energy. I can't complain about the shard drop rates though, those have been fine. Also, i'm still getting Boss Nass shards despite having him at 7* for a week or two already. TBH, the shard shop currency is more useful than the omegas to me, but the point is everything they release is bugged in some way, or has less than advertised drop rates for important stuff like zetas and kyros.

There are no advertised drop rates
  • Options
    Ive got all gungans at relic so bonus drops for me have been a joke…… so unless you are getting shards from this the event in my opinion is a bust….. day 1 last zeta event for 1700 cantina got 40 zetas… this go i spent 700 and got 3
  • Options
    Good work on complaining about the replacement bonus drops. You managed to stop them from doing them. Now players without 7 star Scout get a bonus drop, while 7 star owners get nothing at all.

Well done!
  • Options
    I'm just kidding, I don't think there is any relationship between this kind of thread and the drops on now. But this is an example of how it used to always be. Bonus drops only for shards and nothing for players that already had them. Any amount is better than nothing.
  • Options
    I'm just kidding, I don't think there is any relationship between this kind of thread and the drops on now. But this is an example of how it used to always be. Bonus drops only for shards and nothing for players that already had them. Any amount is better than nothing.

No, I think you nailed it, lol
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • scuba
    14184 posts Member
    Options

While I agree every release adds more bugs, I have yet to see an officially posted drop rate for this event. If I was CG I would never post the drop rates for these. If the rate isn't provided players have no basis saying it is bugged other than normal whining, and the suckers will get frustrated and spend more.