Guild Lookup

We are facing a guild in TW with nothing but ?, why can’t we find them in the guild search? We have issues in the past with finding a guild. Shouldn’t be this hard to look up a guild.

Replies

• herd_nerfer
    2089 posts Member
    Options
    Thorvald85 wrote: »
    We are facing a guild in TW with nothing but ?, why can’t we find them in the guild search? We have issues in the past with finding a guild. Shouldn’t be this hard to look up a guild.

If you have an idea of what their guild GP might be you can look through the top guilds listing on swgoh.gg and take a guess at what guild you're dealing with. That's still not ideal but there are few enough of these guilds that have ?????? for a name that you can likely figure it out. The number of ?s will be consistent on .gg with what's in-game.

It's really frustrating and I wish CG would do something about this.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    Options
    Qol: I think it should be possible to click on an opposing guild and land at their ingame guild page.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Wed_Santa
    1029 posts Member
    Options

There’s an easier way to look them up on SWGOH.gg - pick a player with a reasonably unique name and look them up - then click through to their guild.
  • scuba
    14170 posts Member
    Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »

There’s an easier way to look them up on SWGOH.gg - pick a player with a reasonably unique name and look them up - then click through to their guild.

Would require seeing a player, which you can't till after attack phase starts.
  • scuba
    14170 posts Member
    Options
    I just use bot commands for that.
    pkjmmbjv58g0.jpg
  • Options
    hot bot will tell you who you're facing and get their info
  • Wed_Santa
    1029 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

True- I’d seen the time stamp of the post and assumed it was during attack phase. Bots it is (although it would be nice if they sorted the text encoding issue)
  • scuba
    14170 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

True- I’d seen the time stamp of the post and assumed it was during attack phase. Bots it is (although it would be nice if they sorted the text encoding issue)

Would be nice. I have a feeling that the names are now stored in thier db with the ??? and only fix would be allowing guilds to rename themselves