Is there a glitch with cantina energy?

Tsfletch
212 posts Member
edited June 21
Extremely poor drop rate on any recent cantina bonus drops. Tonight I was 0/10 on Qui-gon (16 energy nodes) while I was 6/10 on Obi-wan on 5 20’s and 5 16’s. Frags had a ridiculously low drop rate as well. RNG is a factor, sure, but that’s a pretty big discrepancy.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• mariogsh
    809 posts Member
    Options
    Hahaha, no, no glitches
    Pretty sure is intended, but yes, drop rate are bad
  • Options
    I had the same problem I hoarded 600 cantina for this event and got 3 shards lol needless to say next time I wont be. Now with the glitch in Defense of dathomir I think there will be more people quitting this game out of pure frustration. CG greed is crazy never seen this in a game before. I play marvel strike force too and when they mess up tons of freebies so it doesnt hurt as much
  • Options
    I had 1000 energy and think I got 50ish shards. Rng swings both way
  • Franke
    139 posts Member
    Options
    At least we get free shards. Its 2 relative new characters, they are not just going to crank up the droprate so everyone gets 7 stars.
    The droprate is as expected.
  • Options
    GRANDOLA wrote: »

You got 50 QGJ shards from 1000 cantina energy? A bunch of us in my guild hoarded about this amount and we all got between 4 and 6. I'm having a hard time believing you got 10x more.
  • Tsfletch
    212 posts Member
    Options
    GRANDOLA wrote: »

lol, if you’re going to make things up at least try to make it believable.
  • Options
    5% actual drops is insanely good but definitely still possible if the base drop rate is 1-2%.

Likewise, a 2% drop rate still allows for 0/160 energy on a 16 energy node. I find 50 shockingly high, but not actually unbelievable.
  • Ultra
    11599 posts Moderator
    Options
    Tsfletch wrote: »
    Extremely poor drop rate on any recent cantina bonus drops. Tonight I was 0/10 on Qui-gon (16 energy nodes) while I was 6/10 on Obi-wan on 5 20’s and 5 16’s. Frags had a ridiculously low drop rate as well. RNG is a factor, sure, but that’s a pretty big discrepancy.

That's a pretty small sample size
This discussion has been closed.