Is Yoda challenge really the surprise?

The only thing in the announcement that is missing is the challenge, so is this the surprise? I wasn't looking for anything grand, but rehashed challenge that probably half the community maxed out already isn't my idea of a surprise.

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda plus free TFA shards
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »

Only on android still... No phasma shards yet.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options

Tfa shards? Elaborate please
  • Options
    elykatupac wrote: »

Tfa shards? Elaborate please

The force awakens- droid users get Poe and iOS users get phasm
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    T he F orce A wakens

Poe or Phasma, depending on platform and geographic location.
  • Options
    iOS got nothing
  • Options
    I'm glad Yoda is back but I was really hoping for something else for getting characters.

What are free TFA shards?
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    iOS got nothing

YET.
  • Options
    Not even rehashed, boo! Even if I didn't have Yoda, there is basically no meat to the event anyways. The event itself involves 99% character shard farming (step 1: click sim; step 2: goto step 1), so although it didn't effect me, I agree that it is lame to surprise people with its timing.

I guess it's a better surprise than needing a whole new type of ability material, or the unexpectedly steep xp curves.
  • Options
    I got nothing on iOS. Maybe with the reset at 1am? The Yoda event came 9 days too early for me. :( I could have had 5 Jedi at 5* in 9 days. Hopefully they will bring him back again, in a month or so after this one ends.
  • Options
    They should just leave the yoda event open at this point. Most of the people who were going to grind for the 7* already have.