Where are the Gungans

luuuje
153 posts Member
We need clumsy Gunguns, not to mention Jar Jar (possibly sith (ha (brackets inside brackets (#yolo)))), and why not chuck the big king dribbling frog one in too

Replies

• Options
    Boss Nass?
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Boss Nass?

Big king dribbling frog one* ;p
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Gungans are right where they are supposed to be.... Not in this game.
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No way man. Give me Captain Tarples, yo. Next months rewards character, please. Seriously. His basic attack could be called "No again, Jar Jar." And he'd stab with his shock stick for a chance to stun. And obviously he'd be a grenadier with a "Boomah" that is aoe but sticks it to droid teams more.
  • Options
    On Naboo
  • Options
    Of course we're gungans what did you think we were Droids?
  • Options
    On Naboo

This. Plus underwater.
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    JAR JAR USA DA BOOMA
  • Options
    I want to see Captain Wedge Antilles as a buff version of Biggs Darklighter
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Options
    luuuje wrote: »
    JAR JAR USA DA BOOMA

Yousa okie day? Because mesa is sada thata Mesa has to farm gear up Mesa bum.
  • Options
    I also think Tarples should be the first mounted toon in the game.
  • Options
    Mercifully, they had migrated en mass to Alderaan.
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Mercifully, they had migrated en mass to Alderaan.

All the Gunguns got the booma :/
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Lol.... Jar Jar would have clumsiness as a "power up". 15% chance to inflict damage on himself.

I honestly think the Gungans would be fairly cool. What about Waddos species? Where's Zebulba?

Most importantly... WHERE THE **** IS HONDO?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Lol.... Jar Jar would have clumsiness as a "power up". 15% chance to inflict damage on himself.

I honestly think the Gungans would be fairly cool. What about Waddos species? Where's Zebulba?

Hahahahaha!! :D Watto's special would be bribe an enemy to come to your side for a turn, Jedis and sith immune obv
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Omg, that bribe idea is awesome!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Only applies to low level characters. He could use chance dice as a power up.
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options

Guess correctly, your entire team attacks someone (with a bit of damage reduction), guess wrongly, your entire team loses 20% health.. WE MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    luuuje wrote: »

Guess correctly, your entire team attacks someone (with a bit of damage reduction), guess wrongly, your entire team loses 20% health.. WE MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING

Devs need to get in this asap...
  • Options

Jar Jar also has a .00001% chance of taking out the entire other team when he stumbles
  • Options
    Meesa glad deahs no silly gungans ina da geme.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options

Jar Jar also has a .00001% chance of taking out the entire other team when he stumbles

Haaaaaaah! +1!
  • Options
    Compost
  • Options
    whysa yousa getting all mesa hopesa up up up? nowsa mesa feeling like all sad. Yousa should be banished!
  • thy
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Gugans waste of shards. Rather them add a few worthy characters like a real commando driod not the diplomat padme or even another Jedi. Or too maybe with