Finally...

I reached 1st position PVP at my server. I'm a F2P account, so I'm very happy ^^

Thanks WhipIt for all your information about this game and how to improve your squad.

:)

Replies

• Options
    Keep up the good work
  • Options
    I just created another op team for arena :) featuring 7* Sid as lead, 4* obi wan as debuffer, 6* kylo as main dps, 4* dooku as another high dps, and Darth Vader as the other high dps :) making this squad extremely powerful pvp wise...as it will quickly wipe out the enemy before they can even heal! :)
  • Options
    I think dark Vador is not as strong as he Should be . Cause of the difficulté to get it and uograde .
  • Options
    Yes but over time vader gets more powerful, even now with his 11k hp and the most powerful damage over time aoe in the game with culling blade added and unavoidable jedi seal attack....he's amazing at holding his own against any pvp team
  • Options
    SpendsAlot wrote: »
    I just created another op team for arena :) featuring 7* Sid as lead, 4* obi wan as debuffer, 6* kylo as main dps, 4* dooku as another high dps, and Darth Vader as the other high dps :) making this squad extremely powerful pvp wise...as it will quickly wipe out the enemy before they can even heal! :)

Your team is AoE-based allowing for plenty of time to heal actually.

Stun Ben > Kill Sid > Block Ben > *Yawn* Vader
  • Options
    Nice! I wish i were as strong willed as you. Breaking down and buying packs :smile:
  • Options
    Yes but vader and his damage over time aoes, with your attention on trying so hard to keep been from.using mind tricks I've already killed one of your units with culling blade
  • Options
    Ben*
  • Options
    That's the deal with having a high damage aoe team, you are getting hit with so many aoes that you have to continously waste heals which also uses 1 turn, and kylo can aoe almost as much as he wants dealing 2k+ to all of your team everytime since it's lvl 6, and the team being aoe based also makes bariss healing complete crap since the damage is about even anyways lol which only leaves 2 healers, one being an attacker healer that has very low health (lumi) so when she heals it wastes her turn, so if you do the incorrect move when fighting my set up your team will be swamped
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    ItsEnvoy wrote: »
    Nice! I wish i were as strong willed as you. Breaking down and buying packs :smile:

I always go with the fastest way to progress In a game since I have the money to waste lol.. I didn't break down, it was the first thing I did when I installed the game knowing full well how this game works
  • TSiTaS
    53 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    SpendsAlot wrote: »

Yeah I think I lost from your team today. Very good combo for the moment
  • Options
    Cool you got rank 1... No one really cares. These posts are stupid please stop.
  • Options
    I think dark Vador is not as strong as he Should be . Cause of the difficult
  • Options
    Vader is a good character for any team, he takes forever to promote of course.