Is it too early for a beer aka GW this morning.

pac0naut
3236 posts Member
Just hit level 50. Does GW jump up in difficulty every 10 levels? Zero issues beating it last 2 days and today I run into buzz saw teams around the 5th node.

I need an adult beverage. It's 8am.
Meanwhile, down on the farm....

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Yup it gets harder...
  • Sparrow
    525 posts Member
    Options
    GW gets better when you have been max level for a few weeks, until then it sucks.

For me until i was at level 70 for several weeks, none of my toons were as high a level as i was, so i was behind based on that off the bat, also you need some time to stabilize a squad and build a B team and so on. Most days now i do a half dozen retreats or so, because ultimately if i lose JC at the 8th node, i can live with it if i want to, ive got backup healers. before i hit 70 that happening was very bad cause i know Luminiara cant handle all the healing.
  • Options
    Yeah sorry bud, it really starts at lvl50 (which still is do-able) but I feel it really starts getting really bad at lvl60 when you start going up against lvl70 fully geared teams.
  • bngman
    369 posts Member
    Options
    Just be happy to get 400 credits to buy 5 shards.
    Eventually you get further as you max characters then you can complete.
    GET BARRIS she gets me through.
  • Options
    It's never too early for a beer. Good luck though! It gets more challenging. And I'm just letting you know this in case you didn't already...there's a retreat option which can come in handy.

I went months before I came to the forum and discovered it's function. After that, i never lost GW again. Good luck though!!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, numerous retreats and burn units today. At least I made it to the last node. One toon down though. Oh well. At least I have my coffee.

And I'm not far enough to farm Barris yet or lucky enough to pull her out of bronzium.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    MosDefJeff wrote: »
    It's never too early for a beer.

Shower beer in full effect this morning.
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »

Amen. They make breakfast stouts for a reason. Speaking of which...think I'll go have a couple myself.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    You know what goes good with beer in the morning?

More beer
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options

Well it's Saturday so you're supposed to wait til noon - but then again it's 5 o clock somewhere bro
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Bon_El wrote: »

Well it's Saturday so you're supposed to wait til noon - but then again it's 5 o clock somewhere bro

Got a BBQ at noon. I can wait until then. Until that time, I'll go fill up on free samples at Sam's Club I guess.