Chromiums ($100 crystals)

Purchased $100 of crystals, spent most of them on the single Chormiums. 24 dooku, 12 GS, 12 QGJ, 24 lg 86, 88 12, Kylo 12, 12 Harris, 12 anakin, 24 JC, 12 lei she is at 3 star now, 12 nute gunray at 4 star, cad name 4 star, 12 RP, 3 star biggs, darth maul 4*, kit 3*, lands 4*, poggle 4*, 12 FOTP almost at 3*, Ayala 4*, 12 fives, 12 Daka.. All in all better luck buying single chromiums rather than the 8pack for me. Really decent consider I have bad luck. There were some bad pulls not worth posting. Still need to do refreshes. Not too bad right?? Everyone's thoughts? Posting this because the last discussion was closed because I broke some language rules lol. My fault.. Being in the marine core makes you pick up some bad habits.

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I would have opted for the 8 packs...

Unlocking a 4* toon you already have is a boatload of shards.

If you are happy, then I am happy for you.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Waste of a hundred bucks IMO. But if you are happy that's really all that matters. Good luck!
  • HelloHey
    186 posts Member
    Options
    The most important thing is not shards or spending crystals

It's being on an easier server and arena payout time

• Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    Waste of a hundred bucks IMO. But if you are happy that's really all that matters. Good luck!

While I agree that chromiums are a waste of money for an established player, they could be useful to a newer player. If the OP just started out having a 4* Aayla will be useful for a little bit but once their farmable characters are starred higher she will become less useful. This doesn't mean that I would recommend buying chromiums. Unless you buy in large quantities you could just end up with Ugnaught and Mob Enforcer. Enjoy the 4* Aayla though! She is one of the highest requested chromiums to be moved to a farming spot.
  • Options
    It's always nice having that big boost at the beginning. You're going to want to refresh every day to keep yourself moving forward. You can grab shards the old fashioned way too.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Money spent on games, by definition, is wasted.

Being happy is priceless.
  • Options
    You're all right, i will still be doing refreshes. I just need to move under 100 in squad arena. One can only wish lol.
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    DevilApes wrote: »
    You're all right, i will still be doing refreshes. I just need to move under 100 in squad arena. One can only wish lol.

If I spent 100 on a game, I expect to be 1st....
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum!!
    The important thing is you have fun with what you pulled. :)
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forum!!

I know I had fun on my last pull!
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    xJazzx wrote: »

If I spent 100 on a game, I expect to be 1st....

You have unrealistic expectations.
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome to the forum!!

I had fun too in GW with my CUP :)
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Usho wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum!!

I had fun too in GW with my CUP :)

Swing and a miss, Strike One!

Does your hair feel mussed?
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Purchased $100 of crystals, spent most of them on the single Chormiums. 24 dooku, 12 GS, 12 QGJ, 24 lg 86, 88 12, Kylo 12, 12 Harris, 12 anakin, 24 JC, 12 lei she is at 3 star now, 12 nute gunray at 4 star, cad name 4 star, 12 RP, 3 star biggs, darth maul 4*, kit 3*, lands 4*, poggle 4*, 12 FOTP almost at 3*, Ayala 4*, 12 fives, 12 Daka.. All in all better luck buying single chromiums rather than the 8pack for me. Really decent consider I have bad luck. There were some bad pulls not worth posting. Still need to do refreshes. Not too bad right?? Everyone's thoughts? Posting this because the last discussion was closed because I broke some language rules lol. My fault.. Being in the marine core makes you pick up some bad habits.

Ouch, yea should of stuck with long term farming with refreshes.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Some people can only be happy when spreading misery.
  • NonValidUser
    424 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    My first 8 chromium pack i unlocked Han so!o 3* and a bunch of use less Shards... Major major disappoint!
    My 2nd 8 pack i locked 5 characters... Major excitement!
    I say it's like the lottery, you take a gamble

When I got nothing I was over it the next day..
    When I unlocked 5 characters I was over it the next day
    No regrets
    I had fun too while it lasted