Debuffs coming off at the beginning of turns instead of the end

Just finished a GW run and noticed a couple things that are 'hinky'

Enemy Dooku stunned my RG, my RG shrugged it off when his turn started and could attack

I ability blocked his Vader and his Eeth (88 AoE and Poggle basic). Both of them used their specials after shrugging off the ability block as the first part of their turn.

i thought I noticed it earlier in the run so I paid attention

This needs fixed immediately
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I tried to keep my thread about this bug on the front page. It breaks the game. Nobody seems to care or believe until it affects them.
  • Options
    Ive had this happen with stuns as well. I used to run a very stunny team with daka and ventress. I dont know when it happens (how to duplicate it) but sometimes the characters would get marked as stunned but take their turn anyway
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    With RG could it have been rapid turn meter gains?

For example Dooku stun, Sid AOE, RGs turn as he gained 75% turn meter from the AOE.

Not saying your wrong though. Did you file a bug report?
  • scuba
    14208 posts Member
    Options
    Uriakatos wrote: »
    Ive had this happen with stuns as well. I used to run a very stunny team with daka and ventress. I dont know when it happens (how to duplicate it) but sometimes the characters would get marked as stunned but take their turn anyway

Do you also run dooku?

When he counters and stuns a Jedi the stun falls off immediately. I think this has to do with turn sequence and also think it is stupid. When if/it gets changed or acknowledged who the h*** knows.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe not the same as you are asking about, but sometimes turns flash through so fast, the stun drops almost as soon as it starts. Oops, I think the post above mine said the same thing.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    It isnt just stuns, it is a boatload of weird stuff.
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    I tried to keep my thread about this bug on the front page. It breaks the game. Nobody seems to care or believe until it affects them.

@Timitock I read yours the other day but hadn't noticed until today. Because of you I was looking for it and noticed it.

The ability block is also really bad, I use Poggle, 88 and Lumi in GW and at the last couple nodes the ability block is key for me and now it doesn't work as it should
  • Options
    I don't recall specifics, but I've seen this as well. Specifically ability block, more than anything else. Not a turn meter glitch. I'm pretty sure it's a known issue, maybe related to specific toons. My HK-47 seems to ability block, then the opposing toons turn comes up and he uses the special.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    I don't recall specifics, but I've seen this as well. Specifically ability block, more than anything else. Not a turn meter glitch. I'm pretty sure it's a known issue, maybe related to specific toons. My HK-47 seems to ability block, then the opposing toons turn comes up and he uses the special.

Yep, the ability block seems to come off at the beginning of the turn same with the stun. Then the toon gets to act instead of the debuff coming off at the end of the turn. This just happened with the last update I think
  • Kaib
    74 posts Member
    Options
    I've had Lumi shrug off an ability block at the beginning of her turn numerous times.
  • EROSIONE
    160 posts Member
    Options
    Seen both buffs and debuffs fade in the beginning of turn instead that end of turn... This game is soooo bugged it almost look RANDOM. And I'm ftp constantly in the top 10 in my server. Started in the first days it become available. Tried hard to post Busg sooo many times, literally hundreds in the bug form there were in the website. No one ever answered or did something.
    1 - ALMOST ALL THE LEADER ABILITIES ON EVADE DON'T WORK, BEN MAUL SURE DON'T.
    2 - INCONSISTENCY ON EFFECTS AND HOW THEY FADE OFF
    3 - Akbar Elder Lobot DISPELL DOESN'T WORK (they said they fixed it but possibly they never tested it)
    4 - TEBO LEADER REMOVE TAUNT
    5 - ABILITIES WITH COOLDOWN OFTEN HAVE WIRED DIFFERENT COOLDOWNS

Do something pls
  • Options
    I moved this to Bugs & Issues section because here's where the developers look for user reported bugs.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I moved this to Bugs & Issues section because here's where the developers look for user reported bugs.

We really need this stuff in general discussion for more exposure and data so we can give specifics.