Double Counter against Foresight

Steck3000
1 posts Member
edited April 2016
I have looked around the forum but could not find this question anywhere, but I wanted to see what other people thought of this and if you think it should be changed as well.

When Dooku/Kit/Leia attacks against someone with foresight and gets a bonus attack the second attack hits. But if someone with a call an ally to assist attacks the defender with foresight they will dodge both attacks. I find this conflicting and think that it should be changed so that either the bonus attack is also dodged because of foresight or the assisting ally should be able to hit as well.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I agree, posted something like this. But it looks like an assist is considered part of the initial attack and not a bonus attack. I think it shouldn't work like this, but it does
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • JoeL_
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Yes , this happens to me all the time
  • Dev_Str
    137 posts Member
    Options
    But it looks like an assist is considered part of the initial attack and not a bonus attack.

This. Even if the first attack kills the target, we see the animation of the assist attack. It's even more funny because sometimes the target dodges the assist attack, while it's already dead !
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    When I run my Jedi counter attack team vs Yoda and he has Foresight, no matter how many of my toons counter attack his AOE, he dodges them all.

I'm just glad so few run old Ben as leader, or all those Dodges would just have given Yoda an extra turn right away.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    This is not a bug and WAI.

The Assist is considered a single action.
    All counters happen simultaneously, so are considered a single action as well.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Steck3000 wrote: »
    I have looked around the forum but could not find this question anywhere, but I wanted to see what other people thought of this and if you think it should be changed as well.

When Dooku/Kit/Leia attacks against someone with foresight and gets a bonus attack the second attack hits. But if someone with a call an ally to assist attacks the defender with foresight they will dodge both attacks. I find this conflicting and think that it should be changed so that either the bonus attack is also dodged because of foresight or the assisting ally should be able to hit as well.

Thoughts?

Yes, it used to be if I used QGJ and GS call to assist against Rey with foresight the first attack would knock off Foresight and the second attack would do damage. Something changed a couple patches ago and both attacks do no damage now. It is kind of ridiculous since it is technically 2 different attacks.
  • Options
    this is a bug that needs to be fixed
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    It was bugged before.
    They fixed it.
    "General Bug Fixes"