#1 Poll Answers

Here are the answers to the #1 SWGOH Poll. 100 people were taken who are players and these are their answers on a scale 1-5, 5 is best. The "I don't know" answers weren't weighted in against them but those with an asterisk had a "I don't know" answer for over 50% of their votes. More polls will come in the future with even more answers so stay tuned. Are you surprised by these answers?

Luminara Unduli 4.65
Darth Sidious 4.62
Obi wan (old ben) 4.24
Darth Vader 4.23
Count Dooku 4.22
Lando Carissian 4.21
Old Daka 4.18
Captain Phasma 4.13
Darth Maul 4.09
Rey 4.05
Princess Leia 4.02
Kylo Ren 4.02
Qui-Gon Jinn 3.92
Barriss Offee 3.88
CT-5555 Fives 3.84
Jedi Consular 3.84
Jedi Knight Anakin 3.76
First Order TIE Pilot 3.68
Ima-gun di 3.63
Aayla Secura 3.60
Boba Fett 3.52
HK-47 3.51
Luke Skywalker 3.50
IG-88 3.49
Poggle the Lesser 3.46
Asajj Ventress 3.40
Poe Dameron 3.38
Finn 3.18*
Talia 3.18
Kit Fisto 3.08
Cad Bane 3.05
Ahsoka Tano 3.00
Savage Opress 3.00
Plo Koon 3*
Mace Windu 2.98
Stormtrooper Han 2.96
Clone Wars Chewbacca 2.96
Grand Moff Tarkin 2.92
Dathcha 2.90
Admiral Ackbar 2.88*
IG-86 Sentinel Droid 2.83
First Order Stormtrooper 2.69
Eeth Koth 2.68
Greedo 2.66
General Veers 2.65*
Resistance Pilot 2.57
Ewok Elder 2.53
Geonosian Soldier 2.49
Jawa 2.42
Resistance Trooper 2.40
First Order Officer 2.4*
Lobot 2.38
URoRRuR'R'R 2.34*
Teebo 2.18*
Biggs Darklighter 2.14*
Nute Gunray 2.13*
Nightsister Initiate 2.10
Nightsister Acolyte 2.00
Tusken Raider 1.97
Hoth Rebel Scout 1.97*
IG-100 Magnaguard 1.92*
Coruscant Underworld Police 1.89
Jedi Knight Guardian 1.86
Royal Guard 1.84
Hoth Rebel Solider 1.78*
Ugnaught 1.69*
Clone Sergeant- Phase 1 1.58
Mob Enforcer 1.58*
Stormtrooper 1.57
Snowtrooper 1.54
Ewok Scout 1.41

Replies

• Options
    Surprised by Aayla which I'd consider a solid 4.5, Poggle also an easy 4.5 (maybe even 5 given he is easy to farm) and lastly FOTP (there was a video where he instagibbed Vader ffs).

Suppose that is based on what people see most often but I don't consider Sid even a 4 (too low damage for his 8k hp).
  • Options
    Pretty good barometer. Thanks for doing this.

IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Might be interesting to learn the voters experience levels.

Dooku isn't that great. Phasma before Maul? Jedi Consular before Anakin and Aayla? Talia before Kit Fisto? Seems like people without much experience made up most of the voting majority.
  • Options
    This awesome, would gladly vote in any more polls you decide to do. Ackbar is someone I use but have never really seen anywhere else. Would suggest other people to give him a try he is a solid 3-4.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone has their opinion and mostly seems a good list but a lot of the lower scores are hero that people just haven't seen. No one who has seen a high lvl tusken raider would but him that low. He just hits too hard and has more hp then other glass cannons.
  • Options
    I think this poll is heavily skewed by what people are familiar with and perhaps the inexperience of many players (I'm level 60).
    The poll itself is an oversimplification since as we know the game is all about the meta and toon synergy. For instance Lobot at 2.38 is probably correct if you run a Sith team but not if you're rocking a droid crit team which is where he truly shines.
    I would have discounted toons in my voting like Maul, Lando and Ben simply because they're not farmable which pretty much ensures only whales will only ever have them at 6* and 7*.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I think this poll is heavily skewed by what people are familiar with and perhaps the inexperience of many players (I'm level 60).
    The poll itself is an oversimplification since as we know the game is all about the meta and toon synergy. For instance Lobot at 2.38 is probably correct if you run a Sith team but not if you're rocking a droid crit team which is where he truly shines.
    I would have discounted toons in my voting like Maul, Lando and Ben simply because they're not farmable which pretty much ensures only whales will only ever have them at 6* and 7*.

I'd say a 4* Ben might be even more useful than a 7* one, you use him for ability block and then want him to do die right? How is he going to die if he has an enourmous health pool...
  • Options
    It's a lot of sleepers being slept on in that poll, people have voted off of experience and have biased opinions like any other poll. Don't read too much on this poll, but it was fun to participate and see the results.
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Options
    Very interesting to see the results. I think in this case, having a 5 point scale is a limiting factor. People have to choose between Top tier, Good, Average, Below average, and Bad. Then the results of that is averaged. Anytime a person has a difficult time deciding if this character is a 4 or a 5, a 3 or a 4, then giving them more leeway in a selection may provide more accurate results. If it was a 10 point scale then a 9 could have been chosen to represent between 4 and a 5 for example, which may give better averaged results.

Was there an option for No Vote / Don't have enough experience to make a judgement?

Other than that, seems like a wonderful thing to see. :smile: Thanks for doing it!
  • Options
    Kyuu2 wrote: »
    Very interesting to see the results. I think in this case, having a 5 point scale is a limiting factor. People have to choose between Top tier, Good, Average, Below average, and Bad. Then the results of that is averaged. Anytime a person has a difficult time deciding if this character is a 4 or a 5, a 3 or a 4, then giving them more leeway in a selection may provide more accurate results. If it was a 10 point scale then a 9 could have been chosen to represent between 4 and a 5 for example, which may give better averaged results.

Was there an option for No Vote / Don't have enough experience to make a judgement?

Other than that, seems like a wonderful thing to see. :smile: Thanks for doing it!

There was a don't know option.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Interesting... but so subjective though. People don't know how to best use characters and their ignorance or lack of expertise in combinations just reflects poorly on some units, while others are blown out of proportions (the ones we know are "popular" atm).
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    your poll said 5 (best), 1(worst), so i only picked one toon for each. If you have written (best, good, medicre, bad worst) it would have made more sense.
    Just some tipps for your next one, anyways great job, kee it up!:)
  • Options
    Yeah, Gunray's better than Initiate. Someone did a no-no
  • Options
    Rip Ewok Scout
  • Options
    the next poll will include synergies, scale 1-10 vs 1-5, 1-10 will specify good vs bad, player's current level and the "i don't know" will include "not enough experience." Take into account that these are people's opinions and not facts and that some have over 50% with a i dont know status, some have 35-40, just not specified. next time I will break down options based on player level but with any poll, there is no way to verify if they actually are level 55 or 60, they could be 30 and lie. it's just a fun interesting way to see what everyone thinks but those who arent as common, their I don't know answers didnt weight against them but had fewer responces
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »
    Surprised by Aayla which I'd consider a solid 4.5, Poggle also an easy 4.5 (maybe even 5 given he is easy to farm) and lastly FOTP (there was a video where he instagibbed Vader ffs).

Suppose that is based on what people see most often but I don't consider Sid even a 4 (too low damage for his 8k hp).

Its because Aayla isnt easily attainable so not alot of players have her its alittle biased just because Sid & Lumi are the 2 easiest characters to obtain without paying.